Thread: Android/IOS Games on PSP?

Caddellca is offline -Hacks Newbie

Cool Android/IOS Games on PSP?

Hello all.
    First of all I would like to say that I am new. This is my first post. I'm glad I finally made an account after reading several forum posts beforehand.

Anyways, down to business.

Just this last Saturday I decided to put CFW on my PSPGO. I love it, love the idea of it, and love that I can get games and homebrew. For some reason, even after playing games for hours upon hours, I craved more. I had this want, like it wasn't enough. I felt like I had just entered a cheat into a game and suddenly all the fun was gone.

So I had this amazing idea. I have absolutely no idea if it can be done or not, but after some searching I found nothing on the subject.

I was wondering if there is any possible way to load Android/IOS games or apps {mostly games} on the PSP. Any input anyone? It seems kind of unrealistic since all the games and apps were designed for touch screen, but they make game controllers for Android and IOS.
    IOS also seems way to unrealistic. I'm sure if this is at all possible than Android will be the ones I end up using.
    My main reason for wanting to do this is that I want to play Minecraft, Dungeon Defenders 2, and Pocket Legends on my PSP. I want all my games for all my devices all in one.
    Thank you for any input, can't wait to hear it. (Or see it)

g-dog is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I think you can run PS2 games (ROMS) on any Idevice;but vice-versa? I don't know what to say.

Caddellca is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by g-dog View Post
    I think you can run PS2 games (ROMS) on any Idevice;but vice-versa? I don't know what to say.
    Well I'm not talking about PS2 games. I want to run Android games on my PSP.

g-dog is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default :cool:

That was the closest thing I know regarding this subject.