Thread: 1d game

Sandroron is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default 1d game

Hi all! I'm at first on this site and I want to post my homebrew game here. How to do it?

edit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXY-kWTiPE

from the maker:What is 1D GAME? 1D GAME - the world's first game, which takes place in one-dimensional space. What generally is 1D?
    If 3D games have 3 axes - X, Y and Z; 2D - 2 axes - X and Y, the 1D is a game that has only one axis - X. That is the whole plot of the game will take place on the same line on which the pixels will fly and you will need to catch them.

The plot of the game is that some "Catcher" for an unknown reason into a world of 1D. There's a voice out of nowhere and says, well, we need help, we were attacked by the evil pixels, save us, you're elected. The challenge is to catching pixels. When one of them falls into the white area you have to press X or O. As the game will meet
    smiling bonus levels, including 0D GAME and 1D Tetris, but in the end fight with LORD RIXEL. In the second update appears 2 Player mode and 1D Glasses mode.

What to do?
    Pixels simply catching until when the indicator on the right does not reach their desired volume (5-10 levels in the first to last up to 30). To catch them you need to wait until one of them will reach the white zone and press X or O. If the pixel is red, then it is not worth catching, otherwise white zone trap will be less. At levels 6 to 10 uh simply skip, and from the 11th bounce pressing spring by Triangle.

download link: http://dfiles.ru/files/1qm763327

Last edited by dm646; 01-06-2014 at 03:11 PM. Reason: edited to add game download and description

J697 is offline Programmer -Hacks Enthusiast

Compress the file and upload it to a file sharing site. That's my best guess. Oh, and happy new years

Sandroron is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thank you)

dm646 is offline Moderator -Hacks Ninja

Pm me the link and and a description of your game and I'll add it to your first post op

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    THREAD RULES:
    don’t bash anyone asking for help
    don’t use this thread to start a flame war
    don’t use unsuitable language (this is a child friendly thread)
    if you find an error with this thread please post it in red (like this line) with your help we will keep any brick possibilities to a minimum
    Do not use red for anything else.