The above video goes away if you are a member and logged in, so log in now!

Would you like to get all the new buzz from Dashhacks in your email each day?

Want to learn more about the team who brings you the Dash Hacks news?

Read about them now!

Thread: Looking for a plugin re writter

Paco is offline -Hacks Member

Default Looking for a plugin re writter

Hey everyone,

Pretty much need someone to re write a plugin for me or show me how to do it myself...

The plugin is the game categories originally done by Bubble_Tune if I remember the name right, Ive tried contacting him and it doesn't seem possible.

Anyway, anyone familiar with his work would understand the diagram I use below to illustrate what I'm trying to do or get done.

set in the context mode under settings his plugin operates like so

(Category/Folder Name)-(Games/Eboots)
    (Category/Folder Name)-(Game/Eboot)

Either way Im ending up with a list so long it defeats the point of having the plugin.

what I want to be able to do is

(Category Name)-(Sub Category)-(Sub Category2)-(Game/Eboot)

Example:

(Playstation One Games)-(Resident Evil Collection)-(Resident Evil 1/2/3)-(Game/Eboot)
    (PSP Games)-(Socom)-(Fireteam Bravo 1/2/3)-(Game/Eboot)

Basically, I want to make a tiered menu system much like a windows start bar.
    Where you start with a general Category and work you way to a specific game all the while keeping the list as minimal as possible so I don't have to scroll through 20 different psp games just to get to the one at the bottom of the list. I want to be able to have a collection of say 10 games and be able to have a category folder for each one.

As it is right now, I have 10 PS1 games and 10 PSP games plus 4 emulators on my memory card... I wouldn't have the slightest idea as to the difficulty of what I want so I'm leaving that up to you guys to clue me in.

It being a soft mod and easily emailed I'm assuming everyone on this forum has PayPal?
    Last edited by Paco; 01-16-2011 at 02:18 PM.