Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Phly The Copter

PearLBLacK is offline vaca -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by JimmWest View Post
    lol why didnt u just put pause to pause the game?lol
    Pause? I'm not aware of a pause button on the PSP
    Besides, I found that the Left Shoulder button would be the easiest for pausing the game. That way, you won't have to stop pressing the Cross button and switch to Start or Select button to pause. Your left index finger would be spare and able to pause the game without having to let go of the Cross button. Much easier, don't you think?

greg is offline PSP-Hacks -Hacks Veteran

By the way I've added you to the programmers group, giving you access to a little more, and you can upload your work directly to the forums now.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    By the way I've added you to the programmers group, giving you access to a little more, and you can upload your work directly to the forums now.
    Yes! Thank you very much!
    Well, then, I'll have to speed it up and update asap.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    Yaay !! Thanks.

BTW, isn't my username supposed to be orange, and Programmer written beneath it? I do have programmer's accessibility, though.

junKie is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

Just saw this, pretty cool.

JimmWest is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by PearLBLacK View Post
    Pause? I'm not aware of a pause button on the PSP
    Besides, I found that the Left Shoulder button would be the easiest for pausing the game. That way, you won't have to stop pressing the Cross button and switch to Start or Select button to pause. The left index button would be spare and able to pause the game without having to let go of the Cross button. Much easier, don't you think?
    i ment start.... :/

and doesnt work on my PSP Go 6.20 PRO-B6
    EDIT: Nevermind. its not game categories compatible.. but i got it to work

MY OPINION: its a good port. very fun! but....
    -i think the helicopter may be toooo big. i end up hitting the blocks and not lasting long. so maybe u can make the copter a bit smaller
    -i know this is only 2.0 of the brew, but maybe an update of the copter? lol it doesnt even have to be a real helicopter, idk let use choose our copter. for example: the star trek space craft, or the millenium falcon from star wars lmao. even the actual helicopter from the PC "phly the copter game"(ill even make some copters for you if you wanted me too.)*this could be in the settings*
    -needs copter sounds (like the flying and falling sounds, crashing sounds)*there could be settings to turn of the sound effects)
    -instead of white text how about black? its easier on the eyes. especially if u change the color of the walls *or atleast a setting to cahnge from black to white text*
    - Have it save our settings (it gets annoying having to change it to a certain color every time.)
    - the walls are suppose to move inward and outward making it harder to fit through places.(you dont have to worry about this problem now. figure it out in a later update )
    -MAKE IT GAME CATEGORIES COMPATIBLE
    - AND ALSO!!! idk if uve noticed, your supose to fall faster then u fly. (considering your flying a heli thats about to crash) the falling speed is just about eprfect, but maybe u can slow down rising the helicopter making it not only realistic but more like the copter game itself. BUT NOT TOOO SLOW. just tweak it a tad

keep up the good work!
    "Turn Tragedy To Triumph!:-Jimm West

Young Rapper In The Makin... SUPPORT ME!

Casavult is offline -Hacks Smarty

Thanks. What PSP model and firmware are you using?
    PSP 1003 6.20 PRO B6 and I also used it on B5 on the same PSP.

Auto-Merge:
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmWest View Post
    i ment start.... :/

and doesnt work on my PSP Go 6.20 PRO-B6
    EDIT: Nevermind. its not game categories compatible.. but i got it to work

MY OPINION: its a good port. very fun! but....
    -i think the helicopter may be toooo big. i end up hitting the blocks and not lasting long. so maybe u can make the copter a bit smaller
    -i know this is only 2.0 of the brew, but maybe an update of the copter? lol it doesnt even have to be a real helicopter, idk let use choose our copter. for example: the star trek space craft, or the millenium falcon from star wars lmao. even the actual helicopter from the PC "phly the copter game"(ill even make some copters for you if you wanted me too.)*this could be in the settings*
    -needs copter sounds (like the flying and falling sounds, crashing sounds)*there could be settings to turn of the sound effects)
    -instead of white text how about black? its easier on the eyes. especially if u change the color of the walls *or atleast a setting to cahnge from black to white text*
    - Have it save our settings (it gets annoying having to change it to a certain color every time.)
    - the walls are suppose to move inward and outward making it harder to fit through places.(you dont have to worry about this problem now. figure it out in a later update )
    -MAKE IT GAME CATEGORIES COMPATIBLE
    - AND ALSO!!! idk if uve noticed, your supose to fall faster then u fly. (considering your flying a heli thats about to crash) the falling speed is just about eprfect, but maybe u can slow down rising the helicopter making it not only realistic but more like the copter game itself. BUT NOT TOOO SLOW. just tweak it a tad

keep up the good work!
    Yeah, I'm always crashing into them tight pillars. I also think the chopper needs to be resized a little.
    PSP 2000 TA-085v1 32GB PRO-HG Duo™ HX 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW and 6.60 PRO-C f3
    PSP 1000 TA-086 8GB PRO-HG Duo™ HX 6.60 ME-1.8 CFW and 6.60 PRO-C f3
    PS Vita 3g + Wifi 32GB 2.02 ARK eCFW
    PS3 Fat 750GB (60GB) 4.41 Rebug CFW ~ PS3 Fat 500GB (40GB) 3.55 Rebug CFW

BTW, isn't my username supposed to be orange, and Programmer written beneath it? I do have programmer's accessibility, though.
    ta, da!

JimmWest is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i created a PNG for you of the actual copter that's used in the fly the copter game. just thought u might want to put new copter lol. not sure what size u needed it, but i'm sure if u use it u'll re-size it.

let me know if u want me to do other copters for the brew. id be glad to do it if your gonna put my "choose your copter." option
    "Turn Tragedy To Triumph!:-Jimm West

Young Rapper In The Makin... SUPPORT ME!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast