Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [RELEASE] Phly The Copter

PearLBLacK is offline vaca -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by JimmWest View Post
    i ment start.... :/

and doesnt work on my PSP Go 6.20 PRO-B6
    EDIT: Nevermind. its not game categories compatible.. but i got it to work

MY OPINION: its a good port. very fun! but....
    -i think the helicopter may be toooo big. i end up hitting the blocks and not lasting long. so maybe u can make the copter a bit smaller
    -i know this is only 2.0 of the brew, but maybe an update of the copter? lol it doesnt even have to be a real helicopter, idk let use choose our copter. for example: the star trek space craft, or the millenium falcon from star wars lmao. even the actual helicopter from the PC "phly the copter game"(ill even make some copters for you if you wanted me too.)*this could be in the settings*
    -needs copter sounds (like the flying and falling sounds, crashing sounds)*there could be settings to turn of the sound effects)
    -instead of white text how about black? its easier on the eyes. especially if u change the color of the walls *or atleast a setting to cahnge from black to white text*
    - Have it save our settings (it gets annoying having to change it to a certain color every time.)
    - the walls are suppose to move inward and outward making it harder to fit through places.(you dont have to worry about this problem now. figure it out in a later update )
    -MAKE IT GAME CATEGORIES COMPATIBLE
    - AND ALSO!!! idk if uve noticed, your supose to fall faster then u fly. (considering your flying a heli thats about to crash) the falling speed is just about eprfect, but maybe u can slow down rising the helicopter making it not only realistic but more like the copter game itself. BUT NOT TOOO SLOW. just tweak it a tad

keep up the good work!
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take all of them into consideration.
    Most of them would be easy to implement. Expect them in the next versions.

I honestly have no idea how to make it Game Categories compatible.
    Maybe if someone would point me in the right direction, then I'd work on it. For now, I'm trying to sign the game so it can work on official firmwares.

Quote Originally Posted by Casavult View Post
    PSP 1003 6.20 PRO B6 and I also used it on B5 on the same PSP.

Auto-Merge:

Yeah, I'm always crashing into them tight pillars. I also think the chopper needs to be resized a little.
    Thanks! I'll add that to the confirmed compatibility list.

Quote Originally Posted by greg View Post
    ta, da!
    Once again, thank you very much

i created a PNG for you of the actual copter that's used in the fly the copter game. just thought u might want to put new copter lol. not sure what size u needed it, but i'm sure if u use it u'll re-size it.

let me know if u want me to do other copters for the brew. id be glad to do it if your gonna put my "choose your copter." option
    Seems like a good idea. I'll add the ability to load different images. That copter would be too large, though.
    This should actually be easy to add, since the collision detection I implemented doesn't use set image size variables. But I'd most likely have minimum and maximum image sizes.

Thanks for the idea. I would +rep you if I could. I'll have to spread some around before I can do that.

JimmWest is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by PearLBLacK View Post
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'll take all of them into consideration.
    Most of them would be easy to implement. Expect them in the next versions.

I honestly have no idea how to make it Game Categories compatible.
    Maybe if someone would point me in the right direction, then I'd work on it. For now, I'm trying to sign the game so it can work on official firmwares.

Thanks! I'll add that to the confirmed compatibility list.

Once again, thank you very much

Seems like a good idea. I'll add the ability to load different images. That copter would be too large, though.
    This should actually be easy to add, since the collision detection I implemented doesn't use set image size variables. But I'd most likely have minimum and maximum image sizes.

Thanks for the idea. I would +rep you if I could. I'll have to spread some around before I can do that.
    yeah i know its too big, all u have to do is resized the image mannn and thanks for listening to my suggestions cant wait for the next update!
    "Turn Tragedy To Triumph!:-Jimm West

Young Rapper In The Makin... SUPPORT ME!

yeah i know its too big, all u have to do is resized the image mannn and thanks for listening to my suggestions cant wait for the next update!
    Don't hold your breath. It'll be one week minimum.
    But it'll get here eventually.

Don't hold your breath. It'll be one week minimum.
    But it'll get here eventually.
    yay!

cinema08 is offline -Hacks Smarty

m8 i have to say well done 4 a first one gr8 keep it up ill test it later and tell compatibility l8r

Auto-Merge: if u ever need testing just message me
    I have a PSP 1000 (phat) with 5.00 M33-6

bump.

I know, I know, an update is long overdue. I've been really busy the past two weeks. Heck, I never thought I'd be so busy in Summer

Anyways, I'll be working on the game and hope to update it soon. Give me some time...

I know, I know, an update is long overdue. I've been really busy the past two weeks. Heck, I never thought I'd be so busy in Summer

Anyways, I'll be working on the game and hope to update it soon. Give me some time...
    take as much time you need. im still addicted to playing the 1st version. cant wait for the 2nd version

This will take longer than I expected. I just bricked my PSP and messed up my only battery.
    Won't be able to work on it until I get another battery, which will probably be two more weeks.

For those of you looking forward to it, I promise you I'll make this wait worthwhile.
    I have a lot of improvements in mind. The next update will certainly be better tenfold.

Thanks.

junKie is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

I shall be patient.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast