Thread: Standard XMB Icons

Gawdzahh is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Default Standard XMB Icons

Im making a theme and im not completely changing the submenu icons i just need to edit them and fiddle around with em so does anyone have a link to a pack with all the icons, i tried extracting them in RCO Editor but they come out as .bmps with index colours.

iiPlayTheStation is offline -Hacks Newbie

Im not too sure, but when you finish do you think you can let me try your theme?

6.20 Pro-B8 is the best isnt it??
    better than any other cfw

Quote Originally Posted by iiPlayTheStation View Post
    Im not too sure, but when you finish do you think you can let me try your theme?
    Yeah sure, once i have finished it will be posted in the Theme Releases section of the Forums.

6.20 Pro-B8 is the best isnt it??
    better than any other cfw
    It depends what your looking for, 6.20 PRO-B8 is the best my PSP would let me go, but if i could i would be running 5.00m33.

iiPlayTheStation is offline -Hacks Newbie

NO WAY DUDE! My PSP was 5.00 M33 and it was got bricked because of that.... i was better off having it 6.20 Pro-B8. whatever you do, keep your PSP on the custom firmware you have. its the best. 5.00 M33 cant even play newer games, and it has problems

Maybe your PSP wasn't fully hackable?

junKie is offline Gone fishin -Hacks Guru

If you have CTFGui v5 Beta installed
    right click on the images...
    You should be able to convert them to several formats.

shivadow is offline Banned -Hacks Monk

NO WAY DUDE! My PSP was 5.00 M33 and it was got bricked because of that.... i was better off having it 6.20 Pro-B8. whatever you do, keep your PSP on the custom firmware you have. its the best. 5.00 M33 cant even play newer games, and it has problems
    5.00M33 is the most stable of them all. It still is the best firmware as far as compatibility goes. Sometimes it's not the PSP at fault, it's the person using it.

I used M33 until 6.39ME-2 and I only upgraded for PSN freebies. Ended up keeping it because so far it only has one obvious bug and I can still use M33 through Time Machine.

Quote Originally Posted by shivadow View Post
    5.00M33 is the most stable of them all. It still is the best firmware as far as compatibility goes. Sometimes it's not the PSP at fault, it's the person using it.

I used M33 until 6.39ME-2 and I only upgraded for PSN freebies. Ended up keeping it because so far it only has one obvious bug and I can still use M33 through Time Machine.
    Exactly what i was about to try and explain to this guy, just because its the latest or 1 person may of said it is the best doesn't mean it is or though you may not think m33 is the best alot of other people do.