Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Shrink Your Iso

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

kool i made a thread in another folder just tell me what top delete or replace and ill make a .bat, i posted the thread in the Hacks Section

The_Last_Cookie is offline -Hacks Smarty

um 200MBS?I beg to differ,but my NBA Live06 is 133MBS,and I still have like all the music and stuff.
    I Knew ye better
    Go to My Website for some Good PSP Guides ........I hate BBcodes......

barnes8 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

um 200MBS?I beg to differ,but my NBA Live06 is 133MBS,and I still have like all the music and stuff.
    Yah Ive had other people say the same thing about NBA Live. I think it has something to do with the fact that you probably d/l it and I dummped it from my UMD. Any way mine is just as the guide says.

kool i made a thread in another folder just tell me what top delete or replace and ill make a .bat, i posted the thread in the Hacks Section
    Um if you want me to tell you the exact name of the files its kinda hard considering I already deleted them. and have no way to see what they were called.

Caprisun is offline -Hacks Veteran

just the files and where they are located, ill thne prepare a .bat that takes care of them

just the files and where they are located, ill thne prepare a .bat that takes care of them
    Yah like i said I dont know what the files are called for most games since I DELETED them. They are gone and the only chances of finding them out is to re D/l the game and Im not doing that.

Hey I noticed this topic is slowly going down in the list because no one is posting on it. I really think it will help people rip there games to fit on their memory sticks and would be really pissed off if in like 2 weeks this topic is on like page 10 and everyone is asking how to shrink games so if any admins or mods or whoever has the authority to make stickies could make this one Id be really happy. Ive updated it alot and dont want to see it all go to waste. Also it would help if the 190 so people who look at this topic would actually post something like quesions. I dont think that the 190 people reading are users so your not posting but you should really register. Other wise im gonna have to give up and there will be no more updates for you non users to read.

rycechrispy is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok so when you are dummying files, do you delete the original ones afterwards and replace the 0kb files in with them? or just leave the dummy folder inside?

ok so when you are dummying files, do you delete the original one afterwards and replace the 0kb files in with them? or just leave the dummy folder inside?
    It sound like your talking about the .bat script. When its done you will have 0kb versions of all the files. Just take these files and put them where you got them from.

Ex - You take song1.atrc from USDIR>MUSIC and dummy it. In ends up in a folder called dummy. Take it and put it back in USDIR>MUSIC and replace the original.

Hope this helps and thanx for posting.

rycechrispy is offline -Hacks Newbie

alright i did all of that and followed your directions for NFS most wanted, its starts up but once it gets to the part where they are talking about how you shouldnt copy how they drive or whatever... lol, and it freezes right there...

i deleted the .pad files there it was about 635 MB... does that affect it?

Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast