Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [TUT] How to play PSP on computer works for 3.52,3.71, and 3.90!!!

Deus Veritas is offline -Hacks Hacker

NOW WORKS WITH SLIMS TO!!!!!!! It works if you have the 1.5 kernel. WORKS WITH 3.80!
    Necessary Files:
    http://dl.qj.net/RemoteJoy-and-Scree...4684/catid/151
    http://dl.qj.net/RemoteJoy-SDL-2007-...3707/catid/140

Instructions:
    1. Open the file named remotejoy and screenshoot.

2. Copy the files usbhostfs.prx and remotejoy.prx to your seplugins folder if you dont have one then just create it at the root of your memstick if you have a GAME.TXT file in your seplugins folder open it and add the lines
    ms0:/seplugins/usbhostfs.prx
    ms0:/seplugins/remotejoy.prx
    now save and close, if you dont have this create this also inside the seplugins folder.

3. Now open the file remotejoy sdl 2007 and copy the folder named remotejoy sdl to your desktop now open the folder you just placed on your desktop and then open the folder named psp fw 3.xxoe and copy the folder named psplink to your GAME380 folder (This stays as GAME380 for 3.90m33 firmware) or the one relevent to firmware being used e.g. GAME371, Game352 etc..

4. Ok at this point you do not enable the remotejoy.prx or the usbhostfs.prx in recovery we will do that later.

5. Now go to the game menu on your XMB and run PSPlink oe your screen should turn black with one line of text and pc should now say new device recognised PSP TYPE B in the install drivers window choose to install drivers maually then install from specific location and point your pc to RemoteJoySDL/libUSB and then either driver or driver x64(if you have a 64bit operating system) and click ok and it should now install the usb driver for the psp.

6.Now shut down psp completely and boot into recovery (Holding right shoulder button in while switching on psp), go to plugins and enable remotejoy.prx and usbhostfs.prx click back and then exit.

7. Once your psp has booted start a game either UMD or ISO and open the RemoteJoySDL folder you placed on your desktop and
    Double click on Start-USBHostFS_PC.bat
    Then Double click on one of the following.
    Start-RemoteJoy.bat - for a window
    Start-RemoteJoy-FPS.bat - for a window with FPS display
    Start-RemoteJoy-FS.bat - for fullscreen
    Start-RemoteJoy-FS-FPS.bat - for fullscreen with FPS display
    Then insert your usb cable once inserted you dont need to keep taking it out to change games however when you exit a game your XMB will not show in the window but when you start another game that game will show automatically.

Your psp screen should now appear in the window opened when you clicked on one of the four commands above.

Now just enjoy your psp on the big screen.

2 known glitches...

1. If your game auto loads your save at the beginning it may crash (to overcome this let the game load your save file before you connect to pc.

2. It can also hang when you try to save you can work around in the same way as above but it doesn't do it on all games.

IN ORDER TO PLAY ONLINE!!!!!!!!!!

you will need to remove the USB cable at this point.

If you are going online with this then you will first need to connect to the internet, go online, then get to the main lobby of the online game you are playing.

Once you are in the online lobby plug up your USB cable.

NOTE: If you do not see your updated screen click or press F3.

EDIT: Please move to Tutorials.
    EDIT 2: Works with 3.80 m33...also works with slims

If you're interested in writing for my new Tech site, please let me know via email tj@triptronictech.com The site's: www.triptronictech.com

Code Red is offline -Hacks Guru

This should be in tut section
    I think this has been covered before as well

Searingflesh is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

No 3.80 M33 support?

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Code Red
    This should be in tut section
    I think this has been covered before as well
    I'm pretty sure you can't start a topic in the tutorial section unless a mod moves it. It's a good tutorial but it would be easier to find in hack, cracks and mods.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

Yeah it should be in TUT section but, we can not psot there unless a mod moves it.
    If you're interested in writing for my new Tech site, please let me know via email tj@triptronictech.com The site's: www.triptronictech.com

Rytech is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanks alot man, I needed this for 3.90, how do i record from playing on the PC then?

KFC
    KFC is offline -Hacks Newbie

works on 3.80m33-5 :mrgreenthumbsup:
    also please add this http://www.xpadder.com/
    it will help noobs like me who also wants to use a stick/pad :)

mattrey94 is offline -Hacks Hacker

Sweet. No I can use remote joy with out iRShell or Custom Firmware Extender.

Good news this should work for 3.80 m33 :mrgreenthumbsup: ENJOY...I don't really trust xpadder haha

perhaps this should go in the tut section and or get a sticky?

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast