Thread: The real way to put any dvd on a psp with out any $$$$$$$$$$ & google/youtube

mike_klaytor is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default The real way to put any dvd on a psp with out any $$$$$$$$$$ & google/youtube

This was made by me 2 years ago! but hell if it doesn't work! This 11 step tut is as simple as I could make it back then. lol

Ok I just got a psp yesterday, and wanted to put a dvd on the psp without any $ and I did! So here we go.

1. download DVDDecypter and 3GP_Converter034.

2. start dvddecrypter click "Mode" at the top and select "IFO I". then go to "tools" at the top then "settings..." click the "IFO mode" tab. under "on start up" check "enable stream processing" then under "options" set "file splitting" to "none" click ok.

3. for ease create two folders on your desktop called "movies" and "MP4 movies"

4. change your "destination" to the "movies" folder created. put your dvd in the computer then click the icon (DVD : Hard drive) in the bottom left corner. then wait for it to finish. then exit.

5.start up "setup.exe" in the "3GP_Converter034" folder. you probably cant read it but you can fix this! go to the drop down scroll in the bottom left corner and select the language you speak!

6. in the top box scroll down and find "model: mp4,for PSP (direct, renamed)" and click it. then click "apply" [now when ever you get to step 5 next time just start up "3GP Converter.exe". no need to go through setup again.]

7. now a window called 3GP_Converter will pop up. you will see a drop down scroll near the middle. when you scroll through it it shows quality settings for the movie. at the top are the low settings (converts fast) and at the bottom high quality (converts slow) and you get the idea for the middle. Chose one.

8. now click browse under "Output Directory" and make it go to the "MP4 movies" folder created

9. now go to the "movies" folder and click through so there are no more folders to open then drag and drop the icon that has the greatest size (ex. jackass 2 greatest icon was around 3460000KB) into the box at the top of the 3GP_Converter window. now just sit back and wait. when done exit.

10. connect the PSP to the pc w/ the USB cord. open the psp drive. open the "VIDEO" folder and the "MP4 movies" folder. just drag and drop the mp4 movie from the "MP4 movies" folder to the VIDEO" folder. wait for transfer to finish.

11. disconnect the PSP. press O use d-pad to move to video icon. press X on "Memory Stick". press X on the movie and ENJOY!

I did some more looking around and found this!
    Want google or youtube videos on your psp?
    I found out how!

Ok what to do.

1. download 3GP_Converter034.

2. for ease create two folders on your desktop called "videos" and "MP4 videos"

3. go to a google or a youtube video you like then open another window called http://www.videodl.org/ go back to your video and copy what is in the address bar (Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEysFttcIkE or http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94313450081681) and paste it in the big bar on videodl.org then click "get now" now in a few, you will see "download link | view now" just to be sure its the right video click "view now" (should pop up in the middle). if its right click "download link" and save it in the "videos" folder.

4. start up "setup.exe" in the "3GP_Converter034" folder. you probably cant read it but you can fix this! go to the drop down scroll in the bottom left corner and select the language you speak!

5. in the top box scroll down and find "model: mp4,for PSP (direct, renamed)" and click it. then click "apply" [now when ever you get to step 4 next time just start up "3GP Converter.exe". no need to go through setup again.]

6. now a window called 3GP_Converter will pop up. you will see a drop down scroll near the middle. when you scroll through it it shows quality settings for the video. at the top are the low settings (converts fast) and at the bottom high quality (converts slow) and you get the idea for the middle ones. Chose one.

7. now click browse under "Output Directory" and make it go to the "MP4 videos" folder created

8. now go to the "videos" folder and then drag and drop the .flv file, that you just downloaded, into the box at the top of the 3GP_Converter window. now just sit back and wait. when done exit.

9. connect the PSP to the pc w/ the USB cord. open the psp drive. open the "VIDEO" folder and the "MP4 videos" folder. just drag and drop the mp4 video from the "MP4 videos" folder to the "VIDEO" folder. wait for transfer to finish.

10. disconnect the PSP. press O use d-pad to move to video icon. press X on "Memory Stick". press X on the video and ENJOY!

Scorpus is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Isn't DVD Decrypter illegal?

mike_klaytor is offline -Hacks Newbie

Many American legal experts believe that under United States' Federal law, making a backup copy of a DVD-Video or an audio CD by a consumer is legal. Some feel this provision of United States law conflicts with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act prohibition of so-called "circumvention measures" of copy protections.

In 2006, the United States Library of Congress created an exemption that explicitly allows circumventing access control for certain educational purposes.

In the noted "321" case, Federal District Judge Susan Illston, of the Northern District of California, ruled that the backup copies made with software such as DVD Decrypter are in fact legal but that distribution of the software used to make them is illegal. As of the date of this revision (last modified on 20 October 2008, at 03:26), neither the US Supreme Court nor the US Congress has taken definitive action on the matter.

wikipedia

you can google this program and it shows up everywhere! (not on illegal sites) + there is not even a charge for this program.

as quoted
    "neither the US Supreme Court nor the US Congress has taken definitive action on the matter."
    so you can tell they don't care.
    Last edited by mike_klaytor; 11-15-2008 at 06:47 PM.

yuyo is offline -Hacks Newbie

Great post guys

mowglismlxl is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanks man ill try it

amrrocker is offline -Hacks Newbie

does this work on a psp 3000 ??
    and do u guys advice me to get a psp 3000 , or a 2000 ?
    i'm sorry if my question sounds dumb , but i'm new here and i need help!
    thanks

Aaron*1 is offline -Hacks Guru

You can also use a program called "Handbrake"

There are versions for Mac and Windows (not sure about Linux): http://handbrake.fr/
    Potato.

hothedz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Smile Man

Quote Originally Posted by mike_klaytor View Post
    This was made by me 2 years ago! but hell if it doesn't work! This 11 step tut is as simple as I could make it back then. lol

Ok I just got a psp yesterday, and wanted to put a dvd on the psp without any $ and I did! So here we go.

1. download DVDDecypter and 3GP_Converter034.

2. start dvddecrypter click "Mode" at the top and select "IFO I". then go to "tools" at the top then "settings..." click the "IFO mode" tab. under "on start up" check "enable stream processing" then under "options" set "file splitting" to "none" click ok.

3. for ease create two folders on your desktop called "movies" and "MP4 movies"

4. change your "destination" to the "movies" folder created. put your dvd in the computer then click the icon (DVD : Hard drive) in the bottom left corner. then wait for it to finish. then exit.

5.start up "setup.exe" in the "3GP_Converter034" folder. you probably cant read it but you can fix this! go to the drop down scroll in the bottom left corner and select the language you speak!

6. in the top box scroll down and find "model: mp4,for PSP (direct, renamed)" and click it. then click "apply" [now when ever you get to step 5 next time just start up "3GP Converter.exe". no need to go through setup again.]

7. now a window called 3GP_Converter will pop up. you will see a drop down scroll near the middle. when you scroll through it it shows quality settings for the movie. at the top are the low settings (converts fast) and at the bottom high quality (converts slow) and you get the idea for the middle. Chose one.

8. now click browse under "Output Directory" and make it go to the "MP4 movies" folder created

9. now go to the "movies" folder and click through so there are no more folders to open then drag and drop the icon that has the greatest size (ex. jackass 2 greatest icon was around 3460000KB) into the box at the top of the 3GP_Converter window. now just sit back and wait. when done exit.

10. connect the PSP to the pc w/ the USB cord. open the psp drive. open the "VIDEO" folder and the "MP4 movies" folder. just drag and drop the mp4 movie from the "MP4 movies" folder to the VIDEO" folder. wait for transfer to finish.

11. disconnect the PSP. press O use d-pad to move to video icon. press X on "Memory Stick". press X on the movie and ENJOY!

I did some more looking around and found this!
    Want google or youtube videos on your psp?
    I found out how!

Ok what to do.

1. download 3GP_Converter034.

2. for ease create two folders on your desktop called "videos" and "MP4 videos"

3. go to a google or a youtube video you like then open another window called http://www.videodl.org/ go back to your video and copy what is in the address bar (Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEysFttcIkE or http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...94313450081681) and paste it in the big bar on videodl.org then click "get now" now in a few, you will see "download link | view now" just to be sure its the right video click "view now" (should pop up in the middle). if its right click "download link" and save it in the "videos" folder.

4. start up "setup.exe" in the "3GP_Converter034" folder. you probably cant read it but you can fix this! go to the drop down scroll in the bottom left corner and select the language you speak!

5. in the top box scroll down and find "model: mp4,for PSP (direct, renamed)" and click it. then click "apply" [now when ever you get to step 4 next time just start up "3GP Converter.exe". no need to go through setup again.]

6. now a window called 3GP_Converter will pop up. you will see a drop down scroll near the middle. when you scroll through it it shows quality settings for the video. at the top are the low settings (converts fast) and at the bottom high quality (converts slow) and you get the idea for the middle ones. Chose one.

7. now click browse under "Output Directory" and make it go to the "MP4 videos" folder created

8. now go to the "videos" folder and then drag and drop the .flv file, that you just downloaded, into the box at the top of the 3GP_Converter window. now just sit back and wait. when done exit.

9. connect the PSP to the pc w/ the USB cord. open the psp drive. open the "VIDEO" folder and the "MP4 videos" folder. just drag and drop the mp4 video from the "MP4 videos" folder to the "VIDEO" folder. wait for transfer to finish.

10. disconnect the PSP. press O use d-pad to move to video icon. press X on "Memory Stick". press X on the video and ENJOY!
    man ur da best couldn't done it without u

ime
    ime is offline -Hacks Smarty

Tell you the truth you didn't have to go through all that trouble to put any dvd on a psp.

All you needed to do is just

Grab any dvd that you like.
    Then grab your psp.
    Then just set the dvd on top of your psp.

And there you have it. Thats the easiest thing to do.

hothedz is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default change the youtube part to step 3 in to this

hey sometimes some youtube vids wont allow you to get the vid so choose a youtube vid and add kiss to the biggining of the link like this (ex. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEysFttcIkE into this http://www.kissyoutube.com/watch?v=kEysFttcIkE) then scroll down to step 1 and choose download click it & just sit back until done then continue to mike_klaytor's step by step guide