Thread: Resident 2 Dual shock Edition confirmed working 5.50 Gen-D3 tutorial.

piscian18 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Resident 2 Dual shock Edition confirmed working 5.50 Gen-D3 tutorial.

I apologize if this is the wrong section but I've seen a lot of threads posted on this I finally managed to get mine working. It seems like there's a couple games with big threads on the wiki and Resident 2 is one of them. This is what worked for me. Wiki is in the process of being updated.

Summary - PSP 5.50 Gen-D3 >Leon Disc Game ID 01222 Main Game ID 01222>Claire Disc Game ID 01222 Main Game ID 01223>Popsloader 3.80>Discload speed FAST. Confirmed to work past Police station.

Resident 2 and Resident Evil 2 Dual shock edition.

1. Obtain an eboot or ISO for [Leon Disc] and [Clair Disc].

2. Open PSX2PSP v.1.4.2

3. For the first ISO/PBP browse to your Leon eboot/iso/img. once it's loaded change Game Id to SLPS 01222. Main Game ID to SLPS 01222

4. Click the drop down for the second eboot ISO/PBP, browse to your Claire eboot/iso/img. once it's loaded change Game Id to SLPS 01223. Main Game ID to SLPS 01222.

5. convertio.

6. Once you've loaded the final product on your PSP. Make sure you have poploader plugins installed.

7. Load game holding R. choose poploader 3.80. This seems to be the only Poploader which works right now.

8. hit the home/psp settings button. go down to disc load speed. choose fast.

9. Play game.

seirah is offline -Hacks Neophyte

what about the original PSN dual shock version of RE2? on RPD entrance leon..

PSP 2004 (TA-088v3) OFW 4.01 > OFW 5.03 > 5.03 GEN-C
    PSP 2001 StarWars (TA-085v1) OFW 3.90 > 4.01 M33 > 5.00 M33-6 > 5.50 GEN-D,D2,D3

valcyrilestrada is offline -Hacks Newbie

Yeah, Ive used SLPS 01222 on both disc as main id and game id. I even used it on re3 nemesis. 3 games altogether. they all work with no problems. they used single memory "icon" but game saves does not overwrite each other. CWcheat works well too except in RE3 when the "secret" and rapid fire codes create hang ups.

maxxus0923 is offline -Hacks Newbie

how can i install this in 5.50 prometheus?

soluslobo is offline -Hacks Newbie

who got the cheats for this game

soluslobo is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by valcyrilestrada View Post
    Yeah, Ive used SLPS 01222 on both disc as main id and game id. I even used it on re3 nemesis. 3 games altogether. they all work with no problems. they used single memory "icon" but game saves does not overwrite each other. CWcheat works well too except in RE3 when the "secret" and rapid fire codes create hang ups.
    fucking liar