Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Calibrate Your Analog Stick

  
  1. #1
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    11

    Default Calibrate Your Analog Stick

    So I started playing KHBBS and noticed my anolog stick was not calibrated properly, the charactor would not run up or left.

    To calibrate:
    Just go to system settings -> system information. Then move your anolog stick in a circular motion. This worked perfectly for me.

    Taken from the PSP-Slim Manual but also works on Phat's.


  2. #2
    vandurol123's Avatar
    vandurol123 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    377
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Taken from the PSP-Slim Manual
    For reals? I never knew that. I shall start reading manuals from now on.

  3. #3
    iamafreak's Avatar
    iamafreak is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,343
    Rep Power
    542

    Default

    Nice find. +1

  4. #4
    Skorpian's Avatar
    Skorpian is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    The dark side.
    Posts
    2,436
    Rep Power
    283

    Default

    Didn't work for me, but my PSP is just non-fixable. I'll look into doing a faceplate or a whole front and back plate change, maybe that'll help.
    Note : All my guides are outdated.

  5. #5
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpian View Post
    Didn't work for me, but my PSP is just non-fixable. I'll look into doing a faceplate or a whole front and back plate change, maybe that'll help.
    I had to try it twice to make it work. Maybe try rotating the stick clockwise instead of anti-clockwise.

    Really wish I knew this before I had an old 1000 that drifted really bad and sold it cheap due to this

  6. #6
    Cheesetheif's Avatar
    Cheesetheif is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Amerika
    Posts
    2,603
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ASCiiDiTY View Post
    I had to try it twice to make it work. Maybe try rotating the stick clockwise instead of anti-clockwise.

    Really wish I knew this before I had an old 1000 that drifted really bad and sold it cheap due to this
    I am pretty sure that this might not help old 1ks. This is only written in the 2000+ models manual and not the 1ks.

    Un®est®i©ted™

  7. #7
    nb50 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    My analog stick has been bugging me forever, thank you so much!

  8. #8
    seaeagle is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Thanks for the info, will give it a try.

  9. #9
    xocomaox's Avatar
    xocomaox is offline -Hacks Ninja
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    ヘルプデスク
    Posts
    664
    Rep Power
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vandurol123 View Post
    For reals? I never knew that. I shall start reading manuals from now on.
    currently playing
    テイルズ オブ リバース
    ToP: なりきりダンジョン X (0.11)
    psp-1001 5.00 m33-6

  10. #10
    ASCiiDiTY's Avatar
    ASCiiDiTY is offline -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    #alt.binaries.sony.psp
    Posts
    1,223
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesetheif View Post
    I am pretty sure that this might not help old 1ks. This is only written in the 2000+ models manual and not the 1ks.
    I own a 1K. It fixed my problem. It apperently works with any PSP >3.00

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •