Thread: PSP 3001 6.35 HEN, TempAR, ISO Tool 1.960, and Prometheus So easy a caveman can do it

D15A5T3R is offline -Hacks Newbie

Cool PSP 3001 6.35 HEN, TempAR, ISO Tool 1.960, and Prometheus So easy a caveman can do it

A lot of people have been having problems running the new HEN on a PSP 3001 running 6.35 OFW with various programs, well this is my working set up that should work just fine for you if you follow the instructions CORRECTLY! I have only tested this on my psp 3001 running OFW (official firmware) 6.35 so I am not at fault if you do not follow instructions or try this on another PSP series and brick your PSP, please don't be stupid.

**I SWEAR IF YOU BACK UP YOUR MEMORY CARD AND FORMAT IT BEFORE THIS YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY HICCUPS, JUST REPLACE FILES AFTER LOADING THESE FILES AND HEN FOR FIRST TIME**

Many thanks to Takka, Liquidzigong, Coldbird & VF, and Raing3, my PSP 3001's laser crapped out so this gave life back to my PSP, thank you!!!

Download: http://www.fileswap.com/dl/8deQ0SHJ/...Needs.rar.html

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I love it! -D15A5T3R

Supplejoe is offline -Hacks Newbie

yeah this aint really a tutorial... try making a video or posting pictures. all you've done is posted a download link which has a readme file in -.-

Nightshade2189 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I have a psp 3001 and im not at all smart about how to hack it lol. I dont know wich things i need to download and how to go about doing it in order for for me to download games and stuff unto it.

Nightshade2189 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Assistance plz!

I could really use some help with this..

kamenrider is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade2189 View Post
    I could really use some help with this..
    what firmware is it running (system software)?