Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PSP Go 6.35PRO Working tutorial For TempAR!

attakyu is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default PSP Go 6.35PRO Working tutorial For TempAR!

ok so i was doing a little research yesterday an im not sure if anyone has posted this but this is how you get the tempAR to work on the psp GO 6.35PRO i havent tested it on any other firmware so im not sure if it will work on any other firmwares.!

Ok first off make a Folder Names Plugins ! Not seplugins. Plugins! in the root of the memory Once youve Made The Folder Download. TempAR v1.59!!

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=R5C0I63K <-- TempAR 1.59

once you have downloaded the file, Open it, and go into the folder of Plugins inside of the tempAR folder. Not seplugins Plugins.

(This File Has The Changed Text Of Pops.txt And Game.txt. for you see the root for regular psp's is ms0:/ For PSPGo's its ef0:/ so the pops.txt and game.txt have the ef0:/ Root For the PSPGo and it has also changed the ef0:/seplugins. to ef0:/plugins, you need it to be like this so it can run on the pspGO.)

Drag The Files in the Plugins Folder To Your Plugins Folder in The Root Of Your PSPGo Thats All you need To Do. No Restart No Nothing. After You Have Done This. This is How You Activate it

WHILE IN GAME ONLY!! Game Must Be On An Loaded. You can Not Do this from the Home Screen. So While in game Press Home button TWICE! Then Press Volume Up, And Volume Down At The same Time!!! To Activate The Menu. If TempAR Has No Cheats For It Nothing Will pop Up. If The TempAR does Have Cheats For It It will Have a List. Thank You That is All

(i do not Claim Any Work To The tempAR File. it Is Not Mine. This Is Just A Guide To Help People In Need!)

Last edited by attakyu; 01-30-2011 at 02:47 PM.

scott7seven is offline -Hacks Member

Default how do u install the cheats

tempar comes with something for windows too doesnt it

can u use cw cheats, , i get how its intallled
    just not how u install the cheats

kakashi919 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Does TempAR have a remap button feature? Start and Select buttons stopped workin a while ago.

Quote Originally Posted by scott7seven View Post
    tempar comes with something for windows too doesnt it

can u use cw cheats, , i get how its intallled
    just not how u install the cheats

tempar dosent come with anything for windows its just the straight plugin, cw cheats, i herd theres a way you can use it on the GO, but let me do a little bit more research and ill tell you if you can, but what i understand right now, you cant.

and to install cheats you would have to edit the game and game1 file that comes in the tempAR folder, open it with wordpad, but you first need to covert the action replay codes to tempAR format so it can understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi919 View Post
    Does TempAR have a remap button feature? Start and Select buttons stopped workin a while ago.
    nope not that i kno of, but you dont need to use start an select for it to activate or to turn on or off the cheats.

Magnus Hydra is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thank you for the info on getting TempAR working. I have it running a a pspgo 6.20 Hen TN-C. Sadly it shows not game cheats but yet in the cheat.db it has the game listed... Anyone else seen there cheat load?

Also could you guy explain how to get CWcheat running?

0131322 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Unhappy TempAR is not working in my Psp go 6.35 (please help a new Member)

Hi all,

Please lend me some help here, i tried to follow directions to make tempAR 1.59 in my PSP GO 6.35, here what ive done so far:

changes made
    i change the folder name to plugins/created a folder named plugins in the psp root, before it was seplugins

i changed it to ef0:/plugins/TempAR/tempar.prx 1 for Game,txt and ef0:/plugins/TempAR/tempar_lite.prx 1 for pop.txt

i copied it to the folder plugins.

NOW... when i pressed the home 2X and Volup+VolDown

Nothing.... changes the games just continues to launch.

please help me on this, i cant sleep, i cant eat, i cant work like this i want to make it work... = (

lilmetal is offline -Hacks Hacker

Quote Originally Posted by 0131322 View Post
    i change the folder name to plugins
    Change it back to 'seplugins'.
    Use 6.35 PRO B3, if you aren't already.

Default crossing my finger

Hi thanks for the reply i really appreciate it.

ive also tried changing it to seplugins still but it still didnt work, i changed the folder name to seplugins and the game.txt and pops.txt to ef0:/ right? or should i let be ms0:/?

and the in the system menu just my version is 6.35.

Default crossing my fingers

Hi li metal,

it just says 6.35 PRO not 6.35 PRO B3, is there a compatible tempAR fot 6.35 PRO?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast