Thread: Macrofire 3.2.5 Tutorial-How to install it and change buttons between "O" and "X"

kotsos13 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default Macrofire 3.2.5 Tutorial-How to install it and change buttons between "O" and "X"

In this tutorial we will learn how to install macrofire and how to change buttons configuration between "O" and "X"
    Well it took me a long time to figure out that,because i couldn't find even a guide on the internet
    Anyway,in order to make it work we have to do the following things:

1.Download macrofire from here:
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6LSOWIBE
    2.Open your psp and put it on usb mode

3.Extract the macrofire folder and copy these two files "macrofire.prc" and "macrofire.ini" files to the seplugins directory of your Memory Stick as shown in the picture

4.Then, either create or edit the games.txt, vsh.txt, and pops.txt files in the seplugins directory and add the "ms0:/seplugins/macrofire.prx1" (without the quotes) to each file and save, like the example in this picture

5.To enable Macrofire, enter the Recovery menu by holding the Right Trigger during the boot process!Use the arrows to navigate down to Plugins and select by pressing the X button. In the Plugins menu, enable Macrofire in Pops, VSH, and Games by selecting and pressing the X button(Maybe this step isn't neccessary,because i think that macrofire is already activated)

6.Press both Volume buttons to open Macrofire while you are in the game

7.If we have done all the above steps correctly,then the following picture will appear

We switch the macrofire engine to "ON",because if we don't do that nothing will work!
    Then we go on the "Remap settings"

We press "Δ" and then "Χ"

Ι will change here the "O" button to "X"
    After we press "Δ" and then "Χ" we press the button that we want to change
    Οn this case we have "O",so we press "O" one time and then again "O" and then "Start"

When the "O" is added on the list we press "X" and then again "X" and of course we want to change it with "X" we press again "X" and then one more time "X" and then "Start"
    If we have done all the above steps correctly,then the following picture will appear

Then we do the same things for "X" in order to change completely the buttons configuration
    After we do that we go on game and we notice the difference on the controlling

Halvhjearne is offline -Hacks Newbie

nice guide ...
    i got an update of this plugin, it works on my pspGO with 6.20 TN-E ... if you want it?

darkcronos is offline -Hacks Newbie

its nice but mine doesnt load when im in the game do u know what the problem is? im on 6.35 pro b9