Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: 5.03 GEN/MHU/OFW to 6.20 Pro B-9 Permanent

fowler002 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by a.porter1812 View Post
    Hi. I copied 1-21 steps on my psp3000 which worked fine. Can you tell how i play iso files ? I have a iso game and created a folder "ISO" and placed into games folder. When i start memory stick the folder says " Corrupted Data ". What am i doing wrong?
    Do i need to install other software for files to work?
    the ISO folder DOESN'T go in the PSP\GAME folder, it goes in the root of the memory stick not in any folder at all(GAME, MP_ROOT etc).

hav a look at http://forums.dashhacks.com/f127/psp...st1579690.html

threx666 is offline -Hacks Newbie

hi peeps,

need help here , i am currently at FW 5.00M33-6 .my PSP is is PSP Slim and i want to try and upgrade my FW to the best FW hehehehe

with so much FW to choose (?) i dunno which guides to follow hehehe a newbie like me might just cause damage instead of an upgrade.

any help will be greatly appreciated .

Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    hi peeps,

need help here , i am currently at FW 5.00M33-6 .my PSP is is PSP Slim and i want to try and upgrade my FW to the best FW hehehehe

with so much FW to choose (?) i dunno which guides to follow hehehe a newbie like me might just cause damage instead of an upgrade.

any help will be greatly appreciated .
    http://forums.dashhacks.com/f133/ult...o-cfw-t299905/

threx666 is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanx bro,

appreciate the link , i was able to read it it through , but when i clicked on the links , i cant seem to find the download link.any mirror link?

i got mostly ISO's and CSO's i got from the web but it always says an error that "i cant open/play the game" so thinking of upgrading the FW , will a Permanent Patch will be best for me right?

thanx people , You Rock

Auto-Merge: oh ,

and also i want to check my motherboard version using PSPident prog but is it okay if i use it if my FW is 5.00M33-6 directly ? or do i have to upgrade to OFW then CFW 5.39 first?same as the link?

Quote Originally Posted by threx666 View Post
    thanx bro,

appreciate the link , i was able to read it it through , but when i clicked on the links , i cant seem to find the download link.any mirror link?

i got mostly ISO's and CSO's i got from the web but it always says an error that "i cant open/play the game" so thinking of upgrading the FW , will a Permanent Patch will be best for me right?

thanx people , You Rock

Auto-Merge: oh ,

and also i want to check my motherboard version using PSPident prog but is it okay if i use it if my FW is 5.00M33-6 directly ? or do i have to upgrade to OFW then CFW 5.39 first?same as the link?
    you don't need to worry about the motherboard if you already have 5.00m33-6, that means you don't have a ta-88v3 motherboard psp 2000(the one that's not fully 'hackable').

for the 6.60ofw you can get that from the official playstation website or use network update(if the psp is connected to the net via wifi), for network update to work you need to go into the recovery menu(hold r at bootup) and disable the 'cfw network update' option(or whatever it's called, it was ment to let you use network update to upgrade to the latest m33 cfw instead of ofw but no new m33 cfw anymore) then you should be able to run network update and it'll update to 6.60ofw.

steveuk is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi
    Followed this tutorial and it worked great first time on my sons psp 3000 (Module 3G)
    Can you just clear some things up for me...
    Am i safe to log into the Playstation Network?
    Can i play multiplayer on my games or will i be banned?
    cheers

blueknightq is offline -Hacks Newbie

when am i going to save the vshorig.prx file? is it before i begin the whole proces?(which i couldnt find before i started) or after which installation should i backup the vshorig.prx file, before contiuneing the installation process?
    this "vshorig.prx" file comes with the 6.20 ofw update or with the patch 620pro-B9 ?

Quote Originally Posted by blueknightq View Post
    when am i going to save the vshorig.prx file? is it before i begin the whole proces?(which i couldnt find before i started) or after which installation should i backup the vshorig.prx file, before contiuneing the installation process?
    this "vshorig.prx" file comes with the 6.20 ofw update or with the patch 620pro-B9 ?
    FOLLOW the tutorial STEP BY STEP.......

blueknightq is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok i did, now i copy the eboot.PBP , when i click update it reads " the system software of your psp system is version 6.31. there is no need to update" what do i do now?

Auto-Merge: my psp 3001 release is 6.31, 03g

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19