Thread: How to have BOTH 6.39 ME v3 + PRO B6 running

InternetBully is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Thumbs up How to have BOTH 6.39 ME v3 + PRO B6 running

With PRO B6 just out for 6.39, I was able to load the ME v3 and switch from PRO B6 anytime I feel, since PRO B6 has no permanence and ME v3 does.

Step 1: Install 6.39 ME v3 (there should be another tut on how to do this)

Step 2: Install 6.39 PRO B6 (there should be another tut on how to do this)
    (Keep the Fast Recovery folder in your PSP/Game.)

Step 3: Re-Install 6.39 ME v3

Now that you have both intsalled, simply run the Fast Recovery from your PSP/Game file. You can go back to ME v3 by simply reseting your device and switch right back with the Fast Recovery whenever you please.

I love this cause I have dozens of Movies! So I like to have the Video Mount from the ME v3. So if your like me.. Get your Movies out again and enjoy!

Edit: If you have ME-4 and you're on ME-3, You can just install it without adding the 6.39.PBP. Just the EBOOT.PBP. http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/2097 << Just add the UPDATE folder to your PSP/GAME and run it on your XMB.

kampar1881perak is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hi, may i know whats the different regarding the video between both CFW? Cos i also have tons of movies that i loved to watch. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kampar1881perak View Post
    Hi, may i know whats the different regarding the video between both CFW? Cos i also have tons of movies that i loved to watch. Thanks
    PRO B6 doesnt have Video Mount. I had Prometheus 4 (RIP) before I switched to ME-3. It plays the same, if you have the driver set to ME driver. I had it set to M33 and it would stop and I had to play the Video ISO again but it resumed playback. Now, if you are talking about video playback of MPEG-4 Format Movies/Videos... Id say PRO B6 is better, since the Inferno Driver lets you load the files faster. But since you have both installed, you have multiple drivers to choose from. (ME, OE isof, M33, Sony NP9660, & Inferno) Hope this was helpful.

SwoRNLeaDejZ is offline -Hacks Newbie

Soooo wait, because you say that 6.39 ME v3 is permanent, you are obviously on a non-88v3 PSP, correct? Because alot of people may be confused about that. Because with LCFW 6.39 ME v3 it is indeed, temporary, however the full version (for 01g and older 02g's) is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by SwoRNLeaDejZ View Post
    Soooo wait, because you say that 6.39 ME v3 is permanent, you are obviously on a non-88v3 PSP, correct? Because alot of people may be confused about that. Because with LCFW 6.39 ME v3 it is indeed, temporary, however the full version (for 01g and older 02g's) is permanent.
    That's quiet Correct. This is only for PSP's that can install the Permanent ME-3... Not the LCFW 6.39 ME-3.

jadex234 is offline -Hacks Member

Isn't There Any Perma-Patch Or Something for psp 1000-2000?
    Add Some Reputation If I've done a good JOB !
    ---------
    6.39 ME-2 User

Klink is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by jadex234 View Post
    Isn't There Any Perma-Patch Or Something for psp 1000-2000?
    Yes and no there is actully a different version for fully hackable 2000's and 1000's thats a full CFW