Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: PS1 gameboot

Dylr91 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey, just made a ps1 (Playstation one) gameboot that took me a while. Here it is

http://rapidshare.de/files/27180553/gameboot.pmf.html

Have fun...

EDIT: Here is the new version that works with Devhook http://rapidshare.de/files/28816324/gameboot.pmf.html

monkeyboy1916 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Nice dude, and it looks cool on the PC, but it dont work on psp, when you start a game the screen just goes white, i had this prob with my own custom gameboot too, it must be something wrong with the UMD Composer

Did you flash it with xflash? It works fine on my PSP, but you can't use it with Devhook.

That makes no sence, it should work perfectly fine with devhook, ahh wtevr, not fair, lol :D

Zmathue is offline -Hacks Newbie

um all custom gameboots dont work with any versions other then 1.5 or 1.0(i think) including in devhook

Quote Originally Posted by Zmathue
    um all custom gameboots dont work with any versions other then 1.5 or 1.0(i think) including in devhook
    I cant believe you said that, lol. All custom gameboots work perfectly fine with devhook, its just the ones you make with the umd composer that dont work with devhook, i have like 9 or 10 gameboots that i can use with devhook :D :D

Zmathue is offline -Hacks Newbie

u know what i ment

So does anybody have anything useful to say? Is anybody using this and what do you think of it?

JoostyJuice is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Dylr91
    So does anybody have anything useful to say? Is anybody using this and what do you think of it?
    Sheesh, people get very tight when they don't have 3 pages of replies for one gameboot in a night. Let me quote something from your link: This file has been downloaded 57 times already. Take solice in the fact that that is a very large number for one gameboot that doesn't have any other description besides "PS1." Moral of my post, take # of downloads as appreciation, not thread replies, as there isn't much discussion one can do over a single gameboot. It's out there, its doing well, thanks for the contribution.

I wasn't being tight at all, it's just the comments that I got were ridiculous. Two people were argueing about if you could use custom gameboots with Devhook. 2nd of all I didn't check the number of downloads so thanks for telling me. I just wanted to see if somebody was using it, and I wanted to hear if they could get it to work.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast