Thread: New Icons

Unkle Trash is offline -Hacks Newbie

I just find out my messing around whit the pbp unpacker that u can put pmf,s instead of incons, juscon encode ur gameboot whiout audio and put in the eboot as ICO1.pmf and vuala, is pretty cool, im gonna check how many seconds u can encode it seem that its gonna be like 5 or 6. one proof for devhook .45

http://www.sharebigfile.com/file/291/EBOOT.pbp.htm

Please work and let me know how to put some music, and if anyone like some u can feel free to ask

PD. Sorry im puertorrican BAD ENGLIH here

Six Seconds Works Great!!!

10 Doesnt Show Anything.

Thanx

Pd- Spell Check Great Just Found It :)

Man. is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Cool

you can audio

check my tutorial if you dont know how
    --------------------мαкανєℓι тнα ∂ση--------------------

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

its cool, i knew this. i have a bit of trouble with them tho. they get resized properly from 480x272, but if i make the pmf the actual icon size, its smaller.. and with all my pmfs as icons (all around 300kb) they are all jumpy for a while when i first view em and eventually after sitting there, it smooths out, but its really crap in my opinion if they are gonna work like this.

anyone else have this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by RaiderX
    its cool, i knew this. i have a bit of trouble with them tho. they get resized properly from 480x272, but if i make the pmf the actual icon size, its smaller.. and with all my pmfs as icons (all around 300kb) they are all jumpy for a while when i first view em and eventually after sitting there, it smooths out, but its really crap in my opinion if they are gonna work like this.

Dont resize, do it like a normal gameboot it fits itself.

RaiderX is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by Unkle Trash

i know, i get the same crap, i guess i just gotta do a bit of optimizing.

oh and for music, you can put music in the pmf (but that WILL cause freezing, i think thats why mine was liek that)

the other way to make music for the icons is by making SND0.AT3 with goldwave (or a similar audio editor, goldwave is the shit tho! :D) and using the atrac3 codec. google it, theres tuts also

Quote Originally Posted by Unkle Trash

i know, i get the same crap, i guess i just gotta do a bit of optimizing.

oh and for music, you can put music in the pmf (but that WILL cause freezing, i think thats why mine was liek that)

the other way to make music for the icons is by making SND0.AT3 with goldwave (or a similar audio editor, goldwave is the shit tho! :D) and using the atrac3 codec. google it, theres tuts also
    Tru, goldwave its tha shit, I do it, but it just don fit, only like 15 seconds and its crappy and doesnt repeat the sound.

Scimpy666 is offline -Hacks Guru

For SND0.AT3 I use audiograbber. They can't be bigger than 500kb or longer than 55 seconds.