Thread: Me First Bootsound

Retroid is offline -Hacks Newbie

It's basically Terrence and Phillip saying "Ooh, you shit faced cock master" :D. Sounds good too and it's pretty funny to show your mates, only tested it in Dev hook but it should be fine.

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...CBF37602D0EB07

I'll upload some more later.

Edit:

This one is the shouting SEGA load up sound from a Megadrive game

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.ph...4D36320123AE0A

xPSPx Skull xPSPx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Dude listen, if you want to get respect and not get flamed, then dont post disgusting, worthless crap that nobody will use. On your PSP its just wrong. If a friend got ahold of your PSP and booted it up, imagine what theyd think of you. Just dont so stupid stuff like this. (im talking about the Terrence and Philip one)
    starting over

XxError404xX is offline -Hacks Newbie

pssst.... its cool dude... (both of them)

Quote Originally Posted by xPSPx Skull xPSPx
    Dude listen, if you want to get respect and not get flamed, then dont post disgusting, worthless crap that nobody will use. On your PSP its just wrong. If a friend got ahold of your PSP and booted it up, imagine what theyd think of you. Just dont so stupid stuff like this. (im talking about the Terrence and Philip one)
    I think you have some issues to be honest. I'm pretty certain my friends would die laughing actually, in fact it's received pretty good reception to those I've sent it to so far. That's not saying that they're dirty people or anything, just that if you respect some of the more tongue in cheek humor South Park has then it should be no problem - plus if you get past the content it really does sound pretty good, almost whimsical. I agree it's more of a one off then a permanent thing, I know I wouldn't like to boot a game up in public with that on. You have a moralistic approach to things which I always think is more to do with arguing for the sake of being morally right rather then being reasonable.

Listen to it, I've included a .Wav in there just incase you want to test it out first.

Anyway I'll update next with some more Sega ones hopefully - and maybe a tune I made a while ago.

xPSPx Skull xPSPx is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Okay, i just tried it and ur right it was funny. But it was only funny the first time. You DID get pretty good sound in there. Tell u what, do another good, un dirty south park bootsound, and ill try it. I love south Park Humor, just not on my PSP. I hope u can understand. Ive been waiting for a good one of Mr. Hanky going "Howdy Hooooooo!" maybe u could try that.
    starting over

Quote Originally Posted by xPSPx Skull xPSPx
    Okay, i just tried it and ur right it was funny. But it was only funny the first time. You DID get pretty good sound in there. Tell u what, do another good, un dirty south park bootsound, and ill try it. I love south Park Humor, just not on my PSP. I hope u can understand. Ive been waiting for a good one of Mr. Hanky going "Howdy Hooooooo!" maybe u could try that.
    Ah ok, the reason I picked that anyway was because it was the first decent quality sound clip I came across, I'll do some more soon - but it's 1am over here in England and I'm fair tired (have to get up at 6). I'm also after some Snakes on a Plane quotes too.