Thread: I need Major Help in creating this custom Gameboot!!

quickkill is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok i am using Cintro which allows me to use a gameboot when i restart my psp. The gameboot can be any length. To test Cintro's lenght promise i ripped the beggining intro of tales of destiny II which is like 5 minutes long and 13 mbs in length. I was able to view the entier movie each time.

Now here comes the problem. I been trying for aroun 6 hours to create this custom gameboot. Its the hand of god intro which is 22 seconds in length. I got the intro from my dvd but! when i decrypted the chapter it was in, there is another segement attached to it. So it start off with what i want for 22 seconds then fro around 1 minute there is other stuff that i just want to cutt out.

So i cutt it out made the wav and avi file of what i wanted and then created the .pmf file. So when i use it, i am only able to see 2 secconds of the actualy pmf movie which is suppose to be 22 seconds in length.

I beg anyone if they are able to, i am uploading the .vob file of chapter 7 of this berserk dvd. Its 78 mbs in length. If anyone will be willing to actually cutt the video and create the actual pmf of what i want that will be great. I want the first segment where you see a hand holding a heart. The minute that segment finishes thats thats the .pmf i want. If anyone is able to do this i owe ya big!!! I am assuming i am doing this wrong. Maybe its something with sony umd tools that i still havn't figured out yet. I don't know but please help ^_^ Here is the link

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w1630i

Wait..in fact how do you make a .pmf gameboot more than 2 seconds long. I tried again and it only doing 2 seconds..yet with .pmfs with umds i am able to get the full video.

quickkill is offline -Hacks Newbie

Ok i am replying to myself to say that i figured it out!! took an extra 3 hours to fiddle around with a few things. Any thanks a lot for those who read this for your time. ^_^