Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gameboot Request :Kingdom Hearts Deep Dive

-T-
    -T- is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Can anyone convert this video to a gameboot for me please. Heres a .gif of the part that I want
    Here is a very high quality video of Kingdom Hearts Deep Dive.http://www.fileplanet.com/122403/120...ts---Deep-Dive (The download requires you to have an account at Fileplanet.com. If you want I can lend you my account for the download. The part above is around 56-58 or something around there. I know there was another one made just like this but the creator hasn't been on these forums for over 2 months, and his link is dead. :(
    Thanks alot in advance. :mrgreen:

Zakenz is offline -Hacks Member

why dont you upload it to sendspace and cut it i will make it if you do that
    \"Justice? The meaning of justice can change from one day to the next , A professional soldier never brings justice into the mission , Politics are fickle , they change with the times so as long as we remain loyal to our countries soldiers like us need nothing to believe in\"

-T-

what program do i use to cut it and how much do you want me to cut

you can use the one in the alternative custom gameboot tutorial , cut it to 72 frames and save it to avi or mpeg b e sure it is lower than 5 megabytes and upload it to sedspace
    \"Justice? The meaning of justice can change from one day to the next , A professional soldier never brings justice into the mission , Politics are fickle , they change with the times so as long as we remain loyal to our countries soldiers like us need nothing to believe in\"

-T-

ok i figured out how to cut it using easy video splitter but when i press finish and split the application just freezes and never goes above 0% T_T

Well you can use the other one in that tut it is called TmpGenc 3.0 express i use that one and i have never had problems with it

-T-

finaly got it thanks heres the link http://www.sendspace.com/file/ylh46v its 3mb

Woow great video , it was a bit long so icut it a bit at the beginning and in the end , it looks great i think im gonna use it here is it http://www.sendspace.com/file/ygcjce

-T-

thanks so much it works awesome

Jonhow is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey Zakenz can't you re-upload it again????
    I\'m sory for my english but i\'m portuguese

Register, Click and win money!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast