Thread: ok i think i rly jacked somthing up or found a way to debrand 2.80boot

-Zoro- is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

ok heres the deal i went to capnfuffys site and got his matrix game boot ... so i flashed it whit filer 1.5 no sweat
    then i press start + select to leave the program and mature manner like always I waited for it to boot my game i got a white nothingness game boot whit the logo then i went back to filer 1.5 While SAYING FUCKKK!!!!! about 5 times
    then went to go put in another gameboot i use "mmmmmm" matrix code game boot this time worked like a charm but while doing so i think i deleted a file in the flash0/vsh/resource directory now it says PSP but the little words under it are gone poofed vanshied no clue what file i deleted ? psp boots fine im checking all aspects of the psp making sure i didint lose a important file if i could get a run down of the 4 files in the Resource Directory after the bmp file that would be a handful then i know what deleted and could regain back
    PLEASE I REALY NEED THE LIST OF THOSE 4 FILES OR A Complete 2.80 flash dump

My Current Psp is CFW GEN 5.50 Prometheus -4 // Ps3 "Launch 80gig"W/500Gig HDD Kmeaw CFW 3.55
    " To be last is not to be forgotten"

CoolRaccoon is offline -Hacks Newbie

auth_plugin.rco
    dd_helper.rco
    dnas_plugin.rco
    game_install_plugin.rco
    game_plugin.rco
    = top 5

ummm i seem to have all of them in there i dont know wat else i could have done !?!?!? THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT :)
    you know were it says PSP then down below should say playstation Portable it does not say that if any one else has any idea please submit them i need it truly i might able to crack down and find away to debrand 2.80 gameboots when i do i will tell the world

My Current Psp is CFW GEN 5.50 Prometheus -4 // Ps3 "Launch 80gig"W/500Gig HDD Kmeaw CFW 3.55

CoolRaccoon is offline -Hacks Newbie

i don't have that and i've just deleted the gameboot font opening thing and one theme

ok i have un flashed everything whit a crich of my fist it came back YAY downside i will never find out wat happen to it i think i may have came close to brickin PFHHHH like as if i got mod chip so if it gonna brick i would have never known " 4 hours later I found out it was the opening_plugin.rco why idk lol but i think if i do some hexing on the gameboot & opening plugin rco i could compare and make a hex method debrand man wouldint that be da SHIT !!!! "