Thread: Question about a gameboot that appeared on my PSP

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

Yesterday I was having some problems installing firmware OE-A so I used the recovery menu to go back to 1.5. When I tried installing OE-A again 1.5 had a gameboot that was a lot different than the standard PSP gameboot and I dont know how it got there. It looked like the standard gameboot where the background turns white and the PSP logo is in the middle but the logo looked different. The letters for "PSP" were slightly smaller and there wasnt anything there where it usually says "Playstation Portable". I still cant figure out how it got there, maybe something to do with the recovery I used but I thought it looked prety cool and I wanted to know if I could download it anywhere. Does anyone know the one Im talking about?

Diablo_Ecko is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

beacuse 2.00 and up the boldend the letters on the gameboot and added playstation partable

Sig By ..::GTALCS::..Psp Life 3.03oe-c>1.50>1.52 m33>1.52 m33-4 XBL Gamertag diabloecko

Crimsonscyes is offline -Hacks Ninja

Hmm I used to have 1.5 and I didnt even notice it lol. Maybe because I downgraded from 2.0? Does anyone have that 1.5 gameboot I think it looks a lot better than the new one.

Diablo_Ecko is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

its not the gameboot its something with the firmware

Sig By ..::GTALCS::..Psp Life 3.03oe-c>1.50>1.52 m33>1.52 m33-4 XBL Gamertag diabloecko