Thread: help run Cintro on 3.02 oe-b

mikejones is offline -Hacks Smarty

i have a pmf file and its about 400kb and i would like to use it as my coldboot intro on my 3.02 oe-b psp. can any1 help me on this because all i see are tuts for 2.71 se and 1.5 users . thx

TA-082 ceramic white psp -- 2.6->2.71->1.5[e]->2.71[e]->3.02 [e] -> TA-082 Downgraded 1.50 -> 3.02 OE-A -> 3.02 OE-B
    -> 3.03 OE-A

rin1276 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Veteran

Have you tried the new X-Flash?

Genocide Music - Check out our music. Break away from the mainstream garbage.
    Download our ringtones for free, by logging on (through your cellphone) to www.tagtag.com/madhouse_pr

yes that only allows custom gameboots and i want a coldboot intro when i hardboot my psp

TA-082 ceramic white psp -- 2.6->2.71->1.5[e]->2.71[e]->3.02 [e] -> TA-082 Downgraded 1.50 -> 3.02 OE-A -> 3.02 OE-B
    -> 3.03 OE-A

okay i used the CIntro Mod that was released today and after everything is installed i coldboot my psp. at the beginning it will play my intro pmf but then the psp doesn't start up. how do i fix tihs

-> 3.03 OE-A

suncomp is offline -Hacks Newbie

dude i, having problems with finding cintro :(

i got mine to work with help from RaiderX.
    i'll give you a small guide and it'll work.

get the Cintro v.01 (v.02 is a little buggy for xmb)
    you can get CIntro doing a search on pspupdates.com and it'll be the 1st one i think

extract the system folder and also make sure you have a BOOT folder inside ms0:\PSP\GAME

inside this boot folder put in your eboot.pbp, intro.pmf(of your liking), pmfplayer.prx, and the introconfig.ini file
    (i'm pretty sure you dont need some of the files inside the BOOT folder but just to be sure since it wont hurt your psp.

now that you have all the CINTRO files inside the BOOT folder and the SYSTEM\INTRO folder, start up RECOVERY MODE on your psp using the R trigger.

go into configuration and disable the SCE logo and enable booting file from BOOT\EBOOT.PBP

Restart your psp and there you go.

-> 3.03 OE-A

suncomp is offline -Hacks Newbie

yea but dude hes talking about the flash1 thingie check on pspupdates.com

truncj is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by suncomp
    yea but dude hes talking about the flash1 thingie check on pspupdates.com
    Not based on the original post. So tutorial man. Good job

Jubblin is offline -Hacks Veteran

Theres a CIntro Installer now on dl.qj.net

andro_jeans is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

you need the files from cIntro 0.1, but use the eboot from cIntro 0.2. just overwrite the eboots. the make sure you debrand the coldboot in the recovery menu. you also have to enable autoboot from the configuration menu. also, make sure that you change the introconfig.ini to boot to xmb instead of ms0:psp/game/eboot.pbp or the psp will try to load that file which is most likely not there. it worked like a charm the first time and now everytime i coldboot, i get to watch stewie beat the shit out of bryan. its great.