Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: A video how to put a gameboot over 196kb on a psp oe-b

  
  1. #1
    mastermoe1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    A video how to put a gameboot over 196kb on a psp oe-b

    i am uploading as we speak plz game me about 10 mins and btw the biggest gameboot file you can have is 516kb (on my psp all you need to do is add the 196 + how ever much room is in the flash0) i put a 314 kb gameboot

    I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY BRICKS

    there shouldent be any it is pretty easy

    ok it is processing

    while your waiting plz gather these files:

    psp Filer 2.2
    Flash0 Free space calculator
    The Gameboot You Want


    The Video is here

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDZYJqthqik

    PSP: 3.40 OE-A 4GB Sandisk Socom FTB2 Name: Z3720
    How To: Downgrade 3.03 Click Here
    How To: Install Custom Firmware Currently 3.03 OE-C Click Here

  2. #2
    mastermoe1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Video is up
    PSP: 3.40 OE-A 4GB Sandisk Socom FTB2 Name: Z3720
    How To: Downgrade 3.03 Click Here
    How To: Install Custom Firmware Currently 3.03 OE-C Click Here

  3. #3
    crypysmoker is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    80
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    I didnt know there was any problem with bigger gameboots really. I have allways used my Advent children one for ever firmware I have had, and its 316 Kb and it has never given me problems, I didnt even know there was a size limitation and I flashed it with 302 customizer.
    The stupidity and iggnorance of todays youth will lead to world destruction. Join the End of the world party today for a small fee of your life savings.


    Call now!!!

  4. #4
    mastermoe1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crypysmoker
    I didnt know there was any problem with bigger gameboots really. I have allways used my Advent children one for ever firmware I have had, and its 316 Kb and it has never given me problems, I didnt even know there was a size limitation and I flashed it with 302 customizer.
    yah but it for people that use xflash but it a good tut
    PSP: 3.40 OE-A 4GB Sandisk Socom FTB2 Name: Z3720
    How To: Downgrade 3.03 Click Here
    How To: Install Custom Firmware Currently 3.03 OE-C Click Here

  5. #5
    feelx is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    16
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    LOL i love how someone was talking and u went SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh


    basically u freed up flash0 room with psp filer, right?

  6. #6
    mastermoe1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by feelx
    LOL i love how someone was talking and u went SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhh


    basically u freed up flash0 room with psp filer, right?
    yah that was my sister i didnt fell like doing another but yah i deleted the original gameboot and inserted this one BTW i did this on a 1.3 mega pixel camera PHONE lol:D
    PSP: 3.40 OE-A 4GB Sandisk Socom FTB2 Name: Z3720
    How To: Downgrade 3.03 Click Here
    How To: Install Custom Firmware Currently 3.03 OE-C Click Here

  7. #7
    spacepig101 is offline -Hacks Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,582
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Lol how about moving the gameboot to flash1: you have about 3 megs free there! Or moving it to ms0: plenty of free space there. It isnt hard if you know how to use pspfiler. edit flash0:/vsh/module/opening_plugin.prx find the line that says flash0:/vsh/resources/gameboot.pmf and change it to the new path of your gameboot.
    Enjoy.

    Click here

    # of noob that delete thier flash0 and wonder y they brick (start on 5/29/07): 2

  8. #8
    mastermoe1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spacepig101
    Lol how about moving the gameboot to flash1: you have about 3 megs free there! Or moving it to ms0: plenty of free space there. It isnt hard if you know how to use pspfiler. edit flash0:/vsh/module/opening_plugin.prx find the line that says flash0:/vsh/resources/gameboot.pmf and change it to the new path of your gameboot.
    Enjoy.
    yah but some people dont want to take the chance of doing that so this is a easy way
    PSP: 3.40 OE-A 4GB Sandisk Socom FTB2 Name: Z3720
    How To: Downgrade 3.03 Click Here
    How To: Install Custom Firmware Currently 3.03 OE-C Click Here

  9. #9
    sweetheart^^ is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    98
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mastermoe1
    yah but some people dont want to take the chance of doing that so this is a easy way
    Easy way would be using x-flash, just point and click.
    nuffin is hard, you just must know what you are doing, but when you want to do things that you dont fully understand or dont want to mess it up, then ... ;P

  10. #10
    mastermoe1 is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    51
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetheart^^
    Quote Originally Posted by mastermoe1
    yah but some people dont want to take the chance of doing that so this is a easy way
    Easy way would be using x-flash, just point and click.
    nuffin is hard, you just must know what you are doing, but when you want to do things that you dont fully understand or dont want to mess it up, then ... ;P
    yah but xflash only alows you to put gameboot of 196kb or less
    PSP: 3.40 OE-A 4GB Sandisk Socom FTB2 Name: Z3720
    How To: Downgrade 3.03 Click Here
    How To: Install Custom Firmware Currently 3.03 OE-C Click Here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •