Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ZELDA CIntro/Gameboot [REQUEST]

PlaystationP_Fan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Can Someone please make me a Zelda CIntro and gameboot? I've been looking all around and only found one gameboot which wasnt that good and not even one CINtro , I prefer it to be a Twilight Princess one or a Windwaker one.

Please help me this once xD , Thanks ! ^^

( Can you make me a Cintro from this Video ? : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyqVhgx3tH8 Thanks ^^)

FW : 3.02OE-B

EndlessBlack is offline -Hacks Smarty

Since people aren't going to know what you will like if you want someone to make one for you you should probably try and find a video on you tube or google video or something that you like and then I am sure someone will make it for you

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBlack
    Since people aren't going to know what you will like if you want someone to make one for you you should probably try and find a video on you tube or google video or something that you like and then I am sure someone will make it for you
    thanks , Il look for one right away ! ^^

I posted A video , hope its not too long though xP

Where did you post it..? if I can download it I will make you a gameboot of it and it doesn't have to be long a gameboot will only go like 2.5 seconds anyways heh

Where did you post it..? if I can download it I will make you a gameboot of it and it doesn't have to be long a gameboot will only go like 2.5 seconds anyways heh
    No no , i actually WANT it to be long ! xD , A long Cintro is what I want :)

And I posted the link to the video in my first post ( Which you can download through one of the Flv downloading website , then convert it to Pmf ( A Cintro ) And Il Be SOOO Thankful ! :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting ^^

Jain7th is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

the video quality is bad. will just look pixaleted on psp.

just resized it .... loooks really not good
    __/maclover\\________

just got my mac book pro ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Jain7th
    the video quality is bad. will just look pixaleted on psp.

just resized it .... loooks really not good
    Really ? , *sigh* ... I didnt find a better one >< , I dont even know where to look >.>

You know , what I really wanted was the CD bootup that appears when you insert the Zelda Disk in the wii , Its just 2 sec long , But its ASWOME ! ....But well...its impossible to find a video of that online >.> ( I would sure love to find it though)

Anyway , I just converted it to MP4 and viewed it in My psp , your right , the quality ...well , sucks ><

Can you find me a better ( HIGH quality ) Zelda video? , Which would be suitable for a CIntro? ^^

heh geez I am blind somehow I didn't see that -_-

Have to agree quality isn't great but few youtube videos are I am at work right now but when I get home I will try it and see how it turns out.

heh geez I am blind somehow I didn't see that -_-

Have to agree quality isn't great but few youtube videos are I am at work right now but when I get home I will try it and see how it turns out.
    Thanks ! ^^

But our friend here , Jain7th , tried it and it didnt turn out so well >.> , If you found a better video , with high quality ( Doesnt have to be the same video as I posted , Any nice Zelda Video would do ..) Please try to convert it for me xP , Thanks ! ^^

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast