Thread: gameboot help

aj101788 is offline -Hacks Newbie

ok guys like most of the gameboots are arount 6 sec but when i put a 6 sec gameboot to my psp it only play for like arount 3 or 2 sec, is this wat u guys have or it just me??

EndlessBlack is offline -Hacks Smarty

the problem is your getting two things confused..

Gameboots = Somewhere between 180k-600k generally depending on what firmware your making it for ( 3.02OA-A or higher firmware needs it to be under 190k for example ) and they only play for 2.5 seconds you can make them longer but it stops at 2.5 no matter how long you make it ( and if its shorter it will loop itself ).

CIntro = Can be any length you want but should be at least 5 seconds long and can be any size you want up to a couple mb's this is what I think your talking about if your trying to make something 6+ seconds. These only play when you are coldbooting your PSP like after you take your battery out then put it back in and start it up thats a coldboot.

If you need any more help with your gameboots just let me know I will try to help you out.

aj101788 is offline -Hacks Newbie

ic man thank for the info that help me alot :)

ssmime is offline -Hacks Neophyte

EndlessBlack...

Im a OE-B User... Can I use a 516kb gameboot using "gameboot path Modifier"? just wondering... Id like to have the bloody claw when starting any UMD or emulator and such..

Thanks
    PSP: Black U.S Version (01/01/07)
    Mobo:TA-082 Newest
    Sys Ver History: 2.71 > 1.50 > 3.02 OE-A > 3.02 OE-B > 3.03 OE-A > 3.03 OE-A\' > 3.03 OE-B > 3.03 OE-C[/CENTER] Very Outdated :p im on 5.50 Gen 3

EndlessBlack is offline -Hacks Smarty

Yep you sure can..

http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=62367

Thats the link to the thread mmmmm posted about it I am using 3.02OE-B right now and it works perfect so much nicer being able to just copy a new gameboot in and run it right off the memory stick rather then flashing each time.

I never flash what I don't have to... it makes me nervous -_-

ssmime is offline -Hacks Neophyte

Endlessblack ...

THank you so much again for your help! makes me nervous too thats why im so interested about using this gameboot path one, no flashing; I really dont wish to flash again since I downgraded and updadted to OE-B.. no more flashing for me.

Now :) I will install it.. and see how everythin works :)

Thanks againg my friend.!
    PSP: Black U.S Version (01/01/07)
    Mobo:TA-082 Newest
    Sys Ver History: 2.71 > 1.50 > 3.02 OE-A > 3.02 OE-B > 3.03 OE-A > 3.03 OE-A\' > 3.03 OE-B > 3.03 OE-C[/CENTER] Very Outdated :p im on 5.50 Gen 3