Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My first CIntro and Gameboot's !!

EndlessBlack is offline -Hacks Smarty

Alright I am changing this thread to a request thread rather then randomly doing ones from other peoples lists so if you want to ask me for one this is the place to do it. I will be hosting every CIntro or Gameboot I make in the two links listed below and will update the lists as I complete them for people.

There will only be 2 rules..

1) Please don't point to youtube video's of peoples psp's playing a gameboot or Cintro's.. odds are that person is doing it to show off their work and good for them but recreating another video from scratch is really hard ( unless of course its of an anime or RL scene that one could do a cut off then that would be an exception )

2) Please provide as much information as possible.. ideally this means a nice quality clip ( ie not you tube.. ) but if that can't be helped just provide as much as possible. Such as a youtube clip or name of the show and/or movie.. any particular scene you really liked.. that sort of thing just to help me out to not waste time wandering around.

CIntros

http://www.mediamax.com/kingpin1/Hosted/CIntro

Current CIntro List:

**NEW**

Equalibrium - 5 thats right 5 Cintro's from the action packed "gun-fu" movie featuring Christian Bale ( Batman Begins movie )

intro1.pmf -> Runs at a door and slides into a dark room then blows the lights and after that all you hear is a couple gun shots in the dark.. I like how it turned out ( 0:08 )
    intro2.pmf -> A great scene where he turns two guys guns back on themselves before then can react ( 0:06 ) <-- I am currently using this one
    intro3.pmf -> Another cool scene where the villain thinks he has won and Bale snaps and starts killing alot of people ( 0:32 )
    intro4.pmf -> The King gun-fu clip takes out.. I don't even know I stopped counting after a while ( 1:14'ish I can't remember exactly )
    intro5.pmf -> Went back and looked at intro2.pmf and decided to make another intro out of the rest of that fight turned out really good too ( 0:33 )

Futurama - 2 Intro's for you rabid people who love this show ( I love the show so I don't blame you )

intro1.pmf -> The first half of a commercial done by the cartoon network when they were first getting futurama.. damn funny stuff. My only gripe with this is that the sound does cut abbruptly at the end but I couldn't cut off zoidberg at any other place =). ( 0:10'ish )
    intro2.pmf -> The full opening to the show right to when they crash into the big tv at the end. ( 0:28 )

Halo Wars- > 2 CIntro's Intro1.pmf is of the aliens and pretty damn cool look Intro2.pmf is the same type of idea just with the good guys each is about 15 seconds long.
    Metal Gear Solid 4 -> 2 Cintro's Intro1.pmf is Raiden ( cyber ninja sword guy ) fighting 3 large mech robots and just kicking butt it goes for about 30 seconds and if anyone is hardcore enough I included his whole fight scene which goes for about 1:50 but some would argue its worth it.
    Afro Samurai -> By WraithAlchemist ( 1:47 )
    Alienware -> Requested ( 0:23 )
    Gears Of War -> Mad World Commercial ( 1:00 )
    Kane & Lynch Dead Men -> intro.pmf = 5 second fade in of the two of them // intro_full.pmf = full 45 second xbox commercial
    Samurai 7 -> Episode break scene ( Fading in smoke from an all black screen to reveal them about 25 seconds )
    Southpark -> Cartman as "Dog the bounty hunter" ( 40 seconds )

Gameboots

http://www.mediamax.com/kingpin1/Hosted/Gameboot

Current Gameboot List:

**NEW**

Armored Core - Saw someone mention that they loved this series and I remembered seeing some cool clips of the new one around so I went back and found a couple really cool moments.

gameboot1.pmf -> Doing a quick half spin around a mech to its back as its weapon goes back into place.
    gameboot2.pmf -> Missles flying after a mech.. shields go up and resulting cool explosions happen.
    gameboot3.pmf -> Same mech from intro1 except this time its him deploying and firing the cool weapon ( probably my fav out of these.. )
    gameboot4.pmf -> Stumbled on this quick little scene where the mech sudden turns his eyes right towards the screen in a "I've found you" feeling.

Futurama - 2 boots I ripped from the cartoon network commercial listed in the CIntro's.. unfortunately neither of them end quite where I wanted them to but I don't mind cause the content is still really funny.

gameboot1.pmf -> "In a world of sex and spaceships" during a space fly by.. I kid you not it says that =)
    gameboot2.pmf -> "With Assloads of robot monkey fun" featuring Bender..

Halo Wars-> gameboot1.pmf is one of the scouts about to get punked by an alien gameboot2.pmf is the alien picking him up and gameboot3.pmf is a clip I have seen before of the two groups fighting but I altered the timing on it a bit to my liking.
    Metal Gear Solid 4 -> gameboot1.pmf Raiden putting his sword back in his sheath ( forgot to upload will when I get home ) gameboot2.pmf Raiden "riding" one of the mech-bulls (?) gameboot3.pmf a quick cool scene when his armor is "turning off"
    Alienware - Requested ( 2 gameboots each with and without audio )
    Ergo Proxy - 3 great scenes from the first episode ( HIGHLY RECOMMENDED )
    Fearless - The movie with Jet Lee where he does the "Heart Punch" and kills a man.
    Kane & Lynch Dead Men - Short fade in of the two "villains"
    Samurai 7 - Shorter cut of the episode break scene
    Southpark - Cartman as "Dog the bounty hunter" saying "Hallpass let me see your hallpass!"

All I ask is that if you download one even if you don't make a request just let me know if you got one you really like its always nice to know people like your work heh

Enjoy!

zoltrix is offline -Hacks Newbie

Can you please make a CIntro that has the text "Frank Mazza's PSP" or "Mazza's PSP" going across the screen?

I would greatly appreciate it.

heh while I do appreciate you bumping my thread to the top I am not much into the video editting I just think I have an eye for picking out good clips for these things =)

You might want to ask WraithAlchemist since he just did that AfroSamurai CIntro ( in my CIntro's if you want to see it ) and odds are he would know how to do that.

zoltrix is offline -Hacks Newbie

Got a profile link for me?

Hardly needed he has an active thread right below this one... he makes good stuff so if anyone will do it here it might be him.

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Here you go zoltrix... http://www.sendspace.com/file/uuuzc3

you can stop hijacking now. Its not vey polite to crash someones first release thread vith requests.

EndlessBlack, I really like the Ergo Proxy gameboots. Is that a series or a movie?
    ( ^^)b

series actually... not a widely watched one either.. I think due to the fact its a very intelligent show. I don't mean that in an insulting way its just often you will find yourself reading the definitions and descriptions of things to understand things that happen in some of the shows.

If you want I have the anime series itself in that download space too if you ever want to watch it.. those 3 are all just from the first episode it gets even better =)

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Quote Originally Posted by EndlessBlack
    If you want I have the anime series itself in that download space too if you ever want to watch it.. those 3 are all just from the first episode it gets even better =)
    yes please, pm me about it ;)
    ( ^^)b

wraithalchemist is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i want access!!!! pm me too.. that show looks good!
    Dont confuse my kindness for weakness!!!

awww come on guys I can track downloads.. there has been like 300+mb of downloads at 600k-5mb files thats at least a few people checking them out..

let me know what you liked.. heck tell me what you thought could be better I don't mind a bit of peer critque ;)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast