Thread: Flash Gameboots On 3.03 Oe-a???

chris1981 is offline -Hacks Smarty

hello guys i just got the 3.03 OE-A version.. which prgram should i use to flash gameboots and soundboots? i try using x-flash it gives me the boot/ lol .. any help will be appereciated. thank you

PlaystationP_Fan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chris1981
    hello guys i just got the 3.03 OE-A version.. which prgram should i use to flash gameboots and soundboots? i try using x-flash it gives me the boot/ lol .. any help will be appereciated. thank you
    If it gives you the "boot" do the following :

Put the "gameboot.pmf" file in ( PSP/GAME150/__SCE__XFLASH/XFlash/Modified) (Make sure is = or < 196kb )

Go to System Settings in your psp , then click (Restore Default Settings) This will restart your PSP , and you must choose date/time/nickname etc. again , and no , this will no erase anything or change the firmware or anything.

Now go to Xflash , it SHOULD work now , and choose ( Debranded gameboot Movie ) I think its something like that , it will flash it , and you should be done !

Hope that helped ^^

hello.. thanks for your help.. i did that and it says x-flash is only for 1.50 and 2.71 only. and gives me the boot.

PlaystationP_Fan is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chris1981
    hello.. thanks for your help.. i did that and it says x-flash is only for 1.50 and 2.71 only. and gives me the boot.
    use X-flash V18h ( You can download it in dl.qj.net )

Im sure it works , it worked for me !

lifey is offline -Hacks Newbie

i will try to help u......:)
    first off using gameboots on da new custom firmware is not wise...
    y u ask cos it uses alot of space..... so i would suggest u find the program which changes where your gameboot boots from... thus freeing up space in your flash o....
    also download x-flash and take the 0kb gameboot from the mod file in x-flash and use pspfiler version 2.5 to flash it to your psp... and finally cos u used the new gameboot redirect program u can use a gameboot upto 2.5mb i think i have not tested 1 that big as a gameboot.....
    so get x-flash for 0kb gameboot
    then get the gameboot redirect...
    and also pspfiler....to flash your new gameboot.....
    pls read all documents that comes with said programs.....
    and thank u dark alex for all your great works.....
    i think i will post link to this stuff or make a package for people to down load with everything done for people if they ask for it....:)
    anyway hopes this helps....if u r still stuck pm me and i sort for u...:)

Quote Originally Posted by lifey
    i will try to help u......:)
    first off using gameboots on da new custom firmware is not wise...
    y u ask cos it uses alot of space..... so i would suggest u find the program which changes where your gameboot boots from... thus freeing up space in your flash o....
    also download x-flash and take the 0kb gameboot from the mod file in x-flash and use pspfiler version 2.5 to flash it to your psp... and finally cos u used the new gameboot redirect program u can use a gameboot upto 2.5mb i think i have not tested 1 that big as a gameboot.....
    so get x-flash for 0kb gameboot
    then get the gameboot redirect...
    and also pspfiler....to flash your new gameboot.....
    pls read all documents that comes with said programs.....
    and thank u dark alex for all your great works.....
    i think i will post link to this stuff or make a package for people to down load with everything done for people if they ask for it....:)
    anyway hopes this helps....if u r still stuck pm me and i sort for u...:)
    i got the x-flash v18h that you said. where should i get the gameboot redirect and the pspfiler? thank you

EndlessBlack is offline -Hacks Smarty

Chris check out the "Hacks and Cracks" part of the forum there will you find a thread posted by mmmmmm about the gameboot redirector it is still on the first or second page. It works on 3.03 and is really the best way to deal with gameboots.

nightkid08 is offline -Hacks Newbie

can someone help get x-flash to work? im running 3.03 oe-a2 and i did what PlaystationP_Fan had said but no luck.

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Theres only one person who can help get x-flash working on 303OE A', and thats Art.
    You can keep an eye on him here... http://xflash.pspstuff.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=1

You got 2 options at the mo'. Either roll back to 1.5 and up to 303OE A again to use x-flash.
    Or stay with 303OE A' and use the Gameboot Path Modifier v.1.0 for OE, which I confirm works fully on 302OE A'.
    ( ^^)b

lifey is offline -Hacks Newbie

sorry i did not maake it back in time to help u further..and thanks to the people who helped this guy sort his psp out...and x-flash will not work on the version u have till art upgrades it.......:)