Thread: How to Install Custom Firmware like DARK ALEX 2.71 SE-C ..

sajidmib is offline -Hacks Newbie

WEll have a PSP 2.71 want to run the ISO/CSO in it coz i have downloaded a lot of them now i want to work in it. But 2.71 does not do it and i dont want to downgrade to 1.5 after some research it show s the dark alex firmware 2.71 SE-A , 2.71 SE-B, 2.71 SE-C does the booting of the ISO/CSO thru DEVHOOK now can anyone please teach me on how to install this custom firmware and ru it on my PSP 2.71 factory.:(

farbod21 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Why dont you use the search feature? Or just check the tutorials and help sections? Its really not that hard.

Anyways... Since you have 2.71, you have to see what motherboard you have. Then you have to use the appropriate downgrader and downgrade to 1.5 first (yes you have to). Then you can upgrade to any custom firmware you want. I would suggest either 3.03oe-c or 3.10oe-a'. Devhook isnt needed anymore...

sajidmib is offline -Hacks Newbie

give me the tutorial for 3.10 OE-A' the 1st step. Shall i place the whole downloaded file on the memory card and run it from PSP or the installer install it self ...... Tutorial is my 2nd PSP dont want it to brick it