Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: [REQUEST] Custom coldboot text

  
  1. #1
    slbdevil is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal!
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    hi there! :mrgreenthumbsup: could anybody make me a coldboot with the text: "Bem-vindo Nuno" ? please include this sound on the coldboot: http://www.sendspace.com/file/kepyp3
    its an english girl saying PlayStation Portable and then a wicked japanese girl saying PSP.
    i would really appreciate it.
    thanks in advance! ;)


  2. #2
    Cheesy's Avatar
    Cheesy is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,600
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    I'll get started on it today.

    Edit:
    Here you go - http://www.sendspace.com/file/epo6wg

    If you want me to fix anything just let me know.


  3. #3
    slbdevil is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Portugal!
    Posts
    10
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy
    I'll get started on it today.

    Edit:
    Here you go - http://www.sendspace.com/file/epo6wg

    If you want me to fix anything just let me know.
    its perfect! :mrgreenthumbsup: thank you! :D

  4. #4
    Cheesy's Avatar
    Cheesy is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,600
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    No problem.


  5. #5
    kaybass is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Can u make one to me?

    Saying: Welcome "master" Kaybass

    And with sound of 300 movie!:D

  6. #6
    pspmuppet is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    possible to make a coldboot with the following plz, thx in advance

    Chris' PSP Custom Firmware 3.30OE-A'

    with the following audio

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/kepyp3





    if and when complete, i just need to replace the file in flash correct (make note to back original first)
    (V)
    2.50 -> 2.60 <- 1.5 - > 3.03oe-c - > 3.10oe-a - > 3.10oe-a\' - > 3.30oe-a - > 3.30oe-a\'
    1gb Sony MS <----- emulations
    4gb Sandisk MS <-- games

  7. #7
    caphrikorn12 is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    42
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesy
    I'll get started on it today.

    Edit:
    Here you go - http://www.sendspace.com/file/epo6wg

    If you want me to fix anything just let me know.
    Wow!! thats so f#ckin cool!!! could you make me 1 too?? a cintro 1!! like background spiderman3 then it says "Welcome Fritzsez12". that would be cool.

    its actually for my girlfriend just wanna make her smile. thanx in advance!

  8. #8
    kaybass is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pspmuppet
    possible to make a coldboot with the following plz, thx in advance

    Chris' PSP Custom Firmware 3.30OE-A'

    with the following audio

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/kepyp3





    if and when complete, i just need to replace the file in flash correct (make note to back original first)
    Is it for me? If is, pls re-upload because when i open sendspace it says file was deleted!

  9. #9
    pspmuppet is offline -Hacks Neophyte
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kaybass
    Quote Originally Posted by pspmuppet
    possible to make a coldboot with the following plz, thx in advance

    Chris' PSP Custom Firmware 3.30OE-A'

    with the following audio

    http://www.sendspace.com/file/kepyp3





    if and when complete, i just need to replace the file in flash correct (make note to back original first)
    Is it for me? If is, pls re-upload because when i open sendspace it says file was deleted!
    no it was for cheesy, but with file gone, ill have the txt and default audio :)
    (V)
    2.50 -> 2.60 <- 1.5 - > 3.03oe-c - > 3.10oe-a - > 3.10oe-a\' - > 3.30oe-a - > 3.30oe-a\'
    1gb Sony MS <----- emulations
    4gb Sandisk MS <-- games

  10. #10
    Cheesy's Avatar
    Cheesy is offline -Hacks Titan
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    3,600
    Rep Power
    17

    Default

    Wow ok...

    kaybass, I will need a link to the audio you want for yours.

    pspmuppet, your text is a little long but I'll try to make it fit, and yes all you need to do is replace the one that's there.

    caphrikorn12, to do a video you will need to supply the clip and audio you want me to use.

    Edit:
    Here you go pspmuppet - http://www.sendspace.com/file/zy3dxd

    It's already been debranded, let me know how it works.

    Still need the links from you other two.


Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •