Thread: Everything you need to make custom Cintros/Gameboots

Archie26 is offline -Hacks Newbie

After many hours of research online and many hard to understand tutorials, I finally found every tool that you will need to make your own custom cintros and gameboots. From video editing to installation this package has it all. Everything is easy to use and comes with tutorials, some of them were even made by me. It took me three days to make my first cintro and one day to make my first gameboot. So without further ado here is the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2B3MZYY9 if you would like see my first cintro http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IO4FWWO4 if you would like to see my first gameboot (hilarious) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=STMM0KT6 Enjoy!!!

Cheesy is offline -Hacks Titan

If that pack includes any of the Sony UMD Tools (namely UMD Stream Composer) you are going to have to remove that link...

I'm judging by the size, and the fact that you said "every tool that you will need", that it does.

No it doesnt include Sony UMD Tools

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

The title of this thread is misleading, because you need the Sony UMD tools, so not "Everything you need to make custom Cintros/Gameboots" is included and can't be included for legal reason's

Big Deal, If you dont need it then dont download it, period

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Archie26
    Big Deal, If you dont need it then dont download it, period
    Its not a matter of whether I need it or I dont need it, its a matter of your misleading thread title... you even wrote in your post
    I finally found every tool that you will need to make your own custom cintros and gameboots. From video editing to installation this package has it all.
    You should at least warn people they need to get their own Sony UMD tools before they download this :rolleyes:

BTW there are already tutorials on this anyway and they do mention, that you need the Sony UMD tools.

Stop wasting peoples time and bandwidth with false claims.

pspblackjack24 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

true true
    WHO DO I TRUST!......mmmm??? me i guess....YEA!

History is old.....
    M33====DARK ALEX!!!

"Sigh" If you download the package and read the read me files it will tell you what to do. Maybe you should download it first before you nitpick about every little thing. If you are interested in making your own cintros and gameboots then you have to have custom firmware to do so. So one can assume that if you want to customize you would have a basic knowledge of how a psp works by now by reading tutorials youtube videos etc. Therefore one can assume that an intelligent person would do the research prior to making your own cintro/gameboot (obviously) and would discover that you cant post any links to the sony umd tools. But like I said earlier if you read the read me files it will tell you EVERYTHING. So in the title of this thread EVERYTHING you need to make your own cintros and gameboots is a correct statement if you read the read me files. So in conclusion, download the package and read the instructions(like any intelligent person would do)and you will realize how easy it is. I tried to make this package as user noob friendly as possible by sharing some of the research that I did so you wont have to. At least I tried to help people but because I keep getting attacked by all the nitpickers and complainers every time I post on here Im moving somewhere else. If the people on this site cant even appreciate what im trying to do and want to disect everything word for word then Im done. If you want to RELY ON OTHER PEOPLE to make your cintros and gameboots be my guest, if you want to make your own, I dont even care anymore. Im out of here, good luck to all the people in the psp community who keep it REAL. peace.

Murdock is offline -Hacks Newbie

hmm, however .. I don't care what other ppl. say anyway ... so allow me to say thank you , Archie26 :) Very nice of you to share those files with us! I already own the $ony tools, so this might be a perfect addition to them!

Thank you once again!

ShitFuck is offline -Hacks Neophyte

wheres the download button?