Thread: Gameboot and Cintro Request

terisiare121 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I am a massive fan of the anime beck and i was looking for gameboots and a cintro of it. I dont really like the one posted by Moonslasher2 since i want the cintro of the full opening. So if you could turn this whole video into a cintro then the part in the end where the guy strums the guitar as a gameboot. THANKS!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2u4b7y

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

HERE's the Cintro, I'll let someone else do the gameboot :mrgreenthumbsup:

Edit: Just fixing the Cintro, I didn't test it... for some reason the clip cut off about halfway through :/ I'll let you know when its fixed.

Edit2: OK Cintro is fixed now :)

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by terisiare121
    I am a massive fan of the anime beck and i was looking for gameboots and a cintro of it. I dont really like the one posted by Moonslasher2 since i want the cintro of the full opening. So if you could turn this whole video into a cintro then the part in the end where the guy strums the guitar as a gameboot. THANKS!

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2u4b7y
    its too long for a gameboot by the time your at his face and it scrolls down to the guitar so what do you want to do
    Check out my apps Here

sonic33 is offline -Hacks Neophyte

I think this one might have already been requested, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you possible make a Matrix gameboot. One that shows the numbers scrolling(think its called code).

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by sonic33
    I think this one might have already been requested, but I can't find it anywhere. Can you possible make a Matrix gameboot. One that shows the numbers scrolling(think its called code).
    you can go to my website http://www.highboy.host300free.info/index.htm and gamboots theres three in there page three i think
    Check out my apps Here

texas_ate_godzilla is offline -Hacks Newbie

can someone link me to a zombie cintro or if anyone can make a dawn of the dead style cintro on here.
    it be greatly appreciated.