Thread: [Request] Custom Open Plugin

ryan005869 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

hey guys i have tried to make a custom boot up screen, currently im using the screen from the ultimate blue III theme that is that is what boots up then it goes to my applcor theme which is cool, i like that it says playstation portable psp lol when it starts however i dont like the m33 customfirmware picture when it starts i would like it to say Ryans PSP is looking letters with a nice background I tried very hard to do this myself i dont have the knowledge or skill ... i can't draw lol so if someone could make that custom startup screen it would be much appreciated just cool letters and nice colors blue is my favorite, thanks for the help guys

Successfully, mind you, running 3.71m33-2 with the 150 addon-2

AIM- Ryan005869 Yahoo- Ryan005869 (any question i will try and help)
    World of Warcraft - Server=Bleeding Hollow - Faction=Alliance - Main Character=LvL 64 Holy Priest- Name=Timetoheal

ryan005869 is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

wow anyone at all?? please i really cannot draw and i have not enough skill to use photoshop lol i tried plz just need help with this file its the only one that i want to change and my psp will be in the perfect condition to my liking
    Successfully, mind you, running 3.71m33-2 with the 150 addon-2

AIM- Ryan005869 Yahoo- Ryan005869 (any question i will try and help)
    World of Warcraft - Server=Bleeding Hollow - Faction=Alliance - Main Character=LvL 64 Holy Priest- Name=Timetoheal