Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Psp logo in gameboot

  
  1. #1
    PapillonRose is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have my custom gameboot installed but there is not psp logo.

    I would like to have the psp logo show up.. Any way i can do this?

    I have cfw 3.52m33-4

    thanks!~


  2. #2
    shinigamiboi is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PapillonRose
    I have my custom gameboot installed but there is not psp logo.

    I would like to have the psp logo show up.. Any way i can do this?

    I have cfw 3.52m33-4

    thanks!~
    you can find the opening_plugin.rco from the original firmware or any untouched firmware and put it in there ... or go to my link ..
    it has one in it . its included in the file .. ignore my gameboot if u dont want it.

    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=109030
    copy and paste if link dont work

  3. #3
    PapillonRose is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    So i just have to copy that Rco file over mine in my flash 0 ?

  4. #4
    shinigamiboi is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PapillonRose
    So i just have to copy that Rco file over mine in my flash 0 ?
    yep =]

  5. #5
    PapillonRose is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    29
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    all that i got from your download was a pmf file.

  6. #6
    shinigamiboi is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PapillonRose
    all that i got from your download was a pmf file.
    wah u sure ?
    ill upload a new one

  7. #7
    shinigamiboi is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    0

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •