Thread: New Cintro Problem, never mentioned

clearmoon247 is offline -Hacks Newbie

I am running 3.52 m33-4 and im highly electronicly inclined. the problem is my 4gb Lexar Memory Stick Pro Duo. I also have a 2gb kingston micro sd card with a micro sd memory stick pro duo adapter. i tried creating my own cintro, have used premade ones on the forums, but they wont play on my 4gb ms pro duo, but will play on my 2gb microsd card, even though they have the same files. I haven't read of anyone having any problems with it because of the card, but when i restart my psp, all i see is a black screen, with the orange light constantly blinking. I can even take the memory stick out and put in the 2gb card, and it will read it and boot properly. Any ideas? anyone? thank you for all your help and hard work in advanced.

CloudOwns is offline -Hacks Newbie

something might have hapend to mem stick who knows?

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

its the card format it with the psp so it knows then try it again
    Check out my apps Here

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

when i restart my psp, all i see is a black screen, with the orange light constantly blinking.
    sounds like the intro.pmf is missing or named wrong, your PSP is trying to load intro.pmf but can't find it, when your PSP does what I quoted, hold the R trigger and you will be taken to recovery, then just exit recovery to get to XMB.

You might want to make your memorystick load and run stuff quicker? backup everything in the root of memorystick (ALL folders/files) then go to START-->RUN and type this in the box: cmd
    and click OK.

In the command window that pop's up, type the following:

format X: /FS:FAT

(change X to your PSP's drive letter)
    press enter and agree to any prompts, if your asked to give the drive a name, just press enter and close the command window. Now copy ALL the files/folders back to PSP that you backed up earlier and your done. Now you can use my easy installer to install nesessary files to run Cintro's on your PSP, get it HERE instructions are included in a readme and in the installer.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

sorry no comment
    Check out my apps Here

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by highboy
    sorry no comment
    I missed that, what was you gonna say? :lol: you could have just deleted your post ;)