Thread: Halo 3 Cintro Request/Gameboot Request

LordOfDonkeys is offline -Hacks Neophyte

http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCsdPszJLNQ

That is the video for the cintro. My idea for it is start off with "dIzzIe presents" (center justification to where presents is under dIzzIe) on a black background and fade into the Master Chiefs helmet simultaneously with the bomb screaming to where the MCs helmet is fully viewable when the flash hits it around 18 seconds. The video would continue from there and right as the MCs foot "blacks out the screen" it should go into Halo 3 with PSP under it in smaller font (roughly a 4 to 1 ratio in size). All the fonts will be the Halo font. if you have any questions about what I would like just ask. Thank you to whoever does it. I made it pretty complicated, but I plan to stick with it for a while.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=_Pt36JO15xI

That is the video for the gameboot (using 3.52 M33). I would like it from where the master chief raises his head (1:27/28) to where Believe comes up (1:30). Cut it down as necessary to be able to be flashed.

This line is proof of Highboy being a god.

Cdollars is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

alright people dat do gameboots and cintros dont take youtube make it and record it or something den give me da link to download

\"Cain\'t nobody tell me nothing\" Vince young quote
    Check my custom gameboot/cintros here

Highboy does it for me and youtube is no problem.

Cdollars is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

it really is if you want a gameboot learn how to get it downloaded and converted to avi and you would have your gboot in like 3 minutes

\"Cain\'t nobody tell me nothing\" Vince young quote
    Check my custom gameboot/cintros here

If it's such a big problem why does it only take 3 minutes? You seriously killed your argument there. Anyways, I have had four people do them for me with Youtube links so apparently some people are just picky.

And it isn't that I am lazy, it is just my computer won't run the necessary programs to make my own, or else I would.

Anyone?

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Cdollars
    alright people dat do gameboots and cintros dont take youtube make it and record it or something den give me da link to download
    I take youtube requests and I'm not the only one...

Quote Originally Posted by Cdollars
    it really is if you want a gameboot learn how to get it downloaded and converted to avi and you would have your gboot in like 3 minutes
    You "learn how to get it downloaded and converted to avi", that way people will get their requests quicker :rolleyes:

@LordOfDonkeys
    I would have liked to have done this request, but I will have to leave it... I need :sleep: off to bed now, if it doesn't get filled I might do it later...

3cd0Widow is offline -Hacks Guru

OK its nothing flashy, but here is the Cintro http://www.sendspace.com/file/xoudoo
    hope its what you wanted? :/

Edit:
    Here is gameboot http://www.sendspace.com/file/rwqjbn I would have done it sooner but been busy...

Awesome, thank you. I don't know what I would do without you guys, haha. Dang comp.