Thread: Spinning xbox 360 cintro here

ftl3000 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Couldn't find one here. The links to this hard to find gem were always old and broken. So I put it together for you guys. Don't know if I am breaking any rules here just saw that a couple other people seemed to want this pretty badly. I hope I'm even posting this right. Noobie here. Anywho, enough rambling, here's the link.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qz7clr

Remember to change the name of the pmf file to "intro" before putting it onto your psp.

Demon is offline -Hacks Guru

thanks but can you put a preview by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by demon258
    thanks but can you put a preview by any chance?
    If I knew how, I would. I know how convenient it makes it to see these things ahead of time. Honestly, this is the first time I've ever done one of these so I am completely new to this stuff. Took me all day to get the pmf just right. It's a risk to waste a few minutes seeing for yourself I know, but trust me when I say it's the official spinning 360 logo that the systems do at startup. I'm so happy with it, it's on my psp right now.

Ok here it is. I learned how to do one real quick. Super easy. Thanks for asking for one demon. Always wondered how people did these. These are frames taken from the actual avi I used to make the pmf file.