Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Coldboots With a Difference For CFW 3.40oe-a and 3.30oe-a !

ONEDEADLYVENOM is offline GameBoot King -Hacks Veteran

Alright it's my turn to contribute to the community that helped me learn so much!

Here are some coldboots I made recently and I figured I upload em b4 cfw 3.40oe-a and 3.30oe-a dissapears, lol ! PLEASE SEE THE READ ME AFTER YOU UNZIPPED THE FILE!

I also made these coldboots compatible for Slash n Flash , by making the "destination" and the "last" text files in each folder so if u use that Slash n Flash app , you should be happy ! Please refer to the Slash n Flash read me for further info if that is the method you plan on using to flash.....!

If you want u can also copy the openin_plugin.rco directly from the folder of choice contained in my pack, that you like. Then paste it directly into the resource folder , if you don't know where to find this don't mess with flash !

I chose to create a whole package with over 40+ coldboots with a wide scope of choices from movie qoutes, music sound effects, and voices from rap , r n b , reggae artists, and my own custom made voices saying cool random stuff !

The whole pack is only 5mbs large so have fun with em and yes I tested every 1 of them on my own psp cfw 3.40 and 3.30 by Dark_Alex !

Please use at ur own risk and dont blame no 1 here and myself included if you are not familiar with the workings of cfw flashing !

THESE COLDBOOTS ARE NOT TO BE USED ON CFW 3.52 M33, IN FACT DO NOT USE ON ANY M33 CFW ! You will "BRICK YOUR PSP BY DOING SO" !

this a description of some of the coldboots contained in the pack :

CUSTOM VOICES COLDBOOTS SAYING QOUTED TEXT BELOW

* "Yo I told you to leave my psp alone"

* "Smart psp detecting wrong user"

* "This psp is infected with Dark_Alex custom firmware"

* "Custom firmware 3.40oe dash a is ready"

* "Yeah Baby evil laugh_Austin Powers"

* "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my underground lair"

* "Welcome what a glorious day this is_Heavenly Sword Intro"

* "Belly Intro various _ who want test me come on " Jamaican accent with Gunshots
    I have approx 5 different versions of Belly the movie qoutes they are pretty good if u r into the jamaican scene !

* "Smart psp detects dirty hands wash them now"

* " You want answers , I want the thruth, you cant handle the truth" You seen the movie and that court seen where they were screaming at each other well go flash it now !

* "Freakin Idiot , sighs_Napoleon Dynamite"

* "Welcome you got mail"

and many many more to chose from please read the read me before u do anything and please enjoy and safe flashing ppl !

The read me contains most of my thank you's but here are some honorable mentions:

Dark_Alex , Noobs , Booster and all the homebrew coders that help the psp scene!

Dbzkid thank u my friend , se the read me btw but I couldnt have done it without u .

Poop ya know I had to say thanks meng.

Cheesey hats off to ya 4 all ya help see the read me also !

MMMMMMM thank you!

Scoochie thank you for helping a noob out when i just joined the site.

Scorch ,Slasher, Stallone, Calo , Zingaburga , Xelnaga , Danny and Kenny and every 1 here on this site thank you all see the read me !

anyone I 4 got it was not intentional but thank u still now enjoy my coldboots !

Please leave some constructive critique please , likes or dislikes and advice maybe okay see yall ltr meng , working on Vol # 2 if this works out here !

ODV out!:mrgreenthumbsup:

CLICK ON THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD!
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/lwebmj

IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

That's a big file. Good job dude :D

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

this is great thanks alot great colection of sounds man ;)
    Check out my apps Here

Thanks alot guyz I really put alot of time n some thought into these boots to make em different ! Yeah Highboy u are also an inspiration to me , well poop u know da deal thanks , so did yall try any of these coldboots ?:mrgreen: ODV out!
    IT'S A DICTATORSHIP HERE NOW WE DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO THREADS WE CREATED ! WOW AND THEY SAID NOTHING IS GOING TO CHANGE ! WHAT A LIE ...
    I WILL NOT BE DOING ANYMORE REQUESTS MY FRIENDS NO GAMEBOOT OR CINTRO OR COLDBOOTS! I AM SURE I WILL GET BANNED FOR TELLING THE TRUTH TOO ..

Kennystheone is offline -Hacks Newbie

Thanks ODV good thing I got 2 PSP's so I can put this on my 3.40oe-a I liked the belly intro's u did btw lol!

dbzkid is offline -Hacks Neophyte

cooool man, thanks odv, yo try makeing them for 3.71 m33 - 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol, ill help you in any way
    PS3 Video -----> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9W4YqK0FEg
    My custom Gunshot xmb sounds ------> http://www.sendspace.com/file/at3kqm
    My friends 360 hate video Wach it!!!!!!! ------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1mFujOt4g

Quote Originally Posted by dbzkid
    cooool man, thanks odv, yo try makeing them for 3.71 m33 - 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lololol, ill help you in any way
    Thank u very much I would like that and to every 1 else thanks for the encouragement !

Hey High boy thanks for directing some ppl to this thread also good looks homie , yeah I gotta start doing some of the coldboots for 3.71 also , and I am thinking of doing a request thread if I am motivated enough here hmmmmmmm!

Wassup Poop ?

laz
    laz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yes plz make a reqest thread plz. and how can i convert these for 3.71 & 3.52 plz
    fat PSP TA-089 3.03>3.10 OE-A>3.52 M33-4 & PSP Slim 3.60>3.60 M33>3.71 M33-2

p0op is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

Quote Originally Posted by ONEDEADLYVENOM
    Quote Originally Posted by dbzkid
    Thank u very much I would like that and to every 1 else thanks for the encouragement !

Hey High boy thanks for directing some ppl to this thread also good looks homie , yeah I gotta start doing some of the coldboots for 3.71 also , and I am thinking of doing a request thread if I am motivated enough here hmmmmmmm!

Wassup Poop ?
    Holy crap!

Where the hell have you been dude? I haven't talked to you in ages!

been playin my delystation 3 woot woot son. dont hate on a bro ........

btw ppl i never tried doing coldboots 4 cfw 352 or 371 b4 grrrrrrr,. dang sony changing thangs when i just figured it out 340 is still my fav cfw i have both 371 and 340 psp's atm....... .

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast