Thread: redirecting gameboot in 3.52 M33-4

xiaoloner is offline -Hacks Newbie

i am currently on 3.52M33-4. i have custom XMB icons installed and i want to use my own gameboot from mem stick. the gameboot file is 1.2mb. i tried method from Cheesy's post for 3.50 but it is not working. when i start up my psp... all i get is a black screen.

i follow instruction from http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-developme...116/page2.html too. only changing the version to 3.52. but it is still not working. i didnt use a PSPfiler to flash but connect to USB and activate the Flash0 from there. can anyone help me with this? i really wish to have my custom gameboot. thanks..

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Do you have a custom boot sound if so i need you to upload your opening_plugin.prx if not put the one i provide in flash0:\vsh\module then make a folder on your ms called gameboot and put your gameboot in there ;)

Download
    Check out my apps Here

xiaoloner is offline -Hacks Newbie

it's working. thanks. but i think the gameboot is too long that it is cut off halfway and when i press HOME to go back my XMB from the game and enter again. the gameboot is not working. do you know of any program that i can convert .pmf back to some editable file? so that i can like cut it so something. to make the file smaller. thanks a lot!

ZarpZ is offline -Hacks Newbie

convert it to avi format... Using the tutorial : http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/viewtopic.php?id=73945 by 200GB.