Thread: [Request] Matrix Gameboot and some questions

Timem604 is offline -Hacks Newbie

Hey Guys, I'm new to the forum and this is my first request. Can I have a Matrix Gameboot? The one with green things falling down... and it says on the middle "Timem604" or "iTsL!K3oMg!! >=)". Probably about 4 Seconds or something... I do not expect alot from you guys. I just want a gameboot with my name on it =)... And oh yeah by the way if you play Tekken Dark Resurrection then you guys should check the online ranking lol... Im actually on all top 15. =]. Sorry about the showing off but I cant help it lol...

Next is... is there a way to put a Cintro on a 3.71 M33-3 Phat PSP?? If there is then please tell me!!. If it is impossible then ill probably stick with the iR Shell Method.

- Hope to get a reply!
    - Timem604 =]

Cdollars is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

i think for the cintro that you'll have to stick to tha irshell thing. but is tekken dark ressurection really online i'ma download tonight. =]

\"Cain\'t nobody tell me nothing\" Vince young quote
    Check my custom gameboot/cintros here

replicat0r is offline -Hacks Veteran

learn how to make cintro/gameboot. its not hard, tut rite in this forum, search for it. game boot cant be longer then 2 second. and no its not possible to put cintro/gameboot on 3.71. it doesnt support the auto boot function.
    PSP phatty: 1.5---->2.71---->3.03oe-c---->semi brick---->3.51 m33----> 3.52 m33---> $140
    PSP slim: 3.60----------------------------------------------->3.71 m33----> 3.71 m33-2
    <---woot! finally its done!

Cdollars is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

you can add gameboots but if you need gameboots i'm happy to make them for you

\"Cain\'t nobody tell me nothing\" Vince young quote
    Check my custom gameboot/cintros here

Timem604 is offline -Hacks Newbie

OK Cdollar. I really appreciate it if you make me one.

laz
    laz is offline -Hacks Enthusiast

yo cdollar any luck on this one? I was thinking having Morpheus saying "The Matrix is everywhere"
    fat PSP TA-089 3.03>3.10 OE-A>3.52 M33-4 & PSP Slim 3.60>3.60 M33>3.71 M33-2