Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Maybe noob question.

ShinMaster is offline -Hacks Newbie

Dont mind the topic. Can someone make a rayman rabbids opening. Please and thank you

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

opening what? cintro,text,sound please don't be noobish and provide what your looking for ty.

PS: dont mind the noob thing ;)
    Check out my apps Here

When you turn on the psp that opening dont know what you call it but can you please make one. The rabbids opening with them screaming DAHH!!!!!. if you can thank you again.:)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaster
    When you turn on the psp that opening dont know what you call it but can you please make one. The rabbids opening with them screaming DAHH!!!!!. if you can thank you again.:)
    ok lets do it this way you find me a clip and give me a time line so i can cut the sound from it and make you your opening plugin sound good.i will need to know what firmware your on so i can give the right prx thank you
    Check out my apps Here

Quote Originally Posted by highboy
    ok lets do it this way you find me a clip and give me a time line so i can cut the sound from it and make you your opening plugin sound good.i will need to know what firmware your on so i can give the right prx thank you
    Thanks how about the intro of the psp turn on the psp and there's psp logo with sound. can you also make that? i'll upload the file and tell you which timeline

Thanks how about the intro of the psp turn on the psp and there's psp logo with sound. can you also make that? i'll upload the file and tell you which timeline
    yes thats what im going to change is the sound for that if you want i can put a text like welcome or anything pretty well just need to know what you would like.it can be in the font and color of you choice also the wave can be a certain color too.still dont know your firmware so please include it when you upload the link to the video ty
    Check out my apps Here

yes thats what im going to change is the sound for that if you want i can put a text like welcome or anything pretty well just need to know what you would like.it can be in the font and color of you choice also the wave can be a certain color too.still dont know your firmware so please include it when you upload the link to the video ty
    Ooops forgot firmware is 3.71 m33-4. The font is Monotype Corsiva color red, the wave is black. Text would be "Welcome Back".

Heres the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1NXBEOA. The sound would be when the rabbids scream
    Thanks again highboy your the best!

Ooops forgot firmware is 3.71 m33-4. The font is Monotype Corsiva color red, the wave is black. Text would be "Welcome Back".

Heres the link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W1NXBEOA. The sound would be when the rabbids scream
    ok all i have so far is the text in red for the wave doesn't show up on the black bg and the link for the sound was rejected from the site so need a new link and a different color of wave to finish you off.i put the text in so you can test it out to make sure at least that part is done lol.

Download
    Check out my apps Here

ok all i have so far is the text in red for the wave doesn't show up on the black bg and the link for the sound was rejected from the site so need a new link and a different color of wave to finish you off.i put the text in so you can test it out to make sure at least that part is done lol.

Download
    can i upload the sound instead? Uploading it right now

Thanks again your the best

EDIT:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KEBSHCQ0
    The sound file

The wave color blue, white or green. Pick one

ok man give these a try

Download
    Check out my apps Here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast