Thread: Coldboots for CFW 3.80 M33

pigboy is offline -Hacks Newbie

So I have been searching and searching and searching for some custom coldboots (sound and video) for 3.80 M33 firmware. I keep finding people asking questions about how to get it or how to put it on the PSP, which is fine, but I cannot seem to find anyone who actually is posting custom boots for 3.80 M33?????

Right now I have my PSP modded with a PSP theme I came up with. Made my own bacground (see my avatar) and added the "Playstation Portable" coldboot sound with the PSP Hatch gameboot. I like it, it's pretty sweet, but I want MORE DANGIT!

So here is what I propose, for now and the future.

Why not have a thread dedicated soley to the posting of 3.80 coldboots, a thread dedicated soley to 3.80 gameboots and so on. Maybe the moderators of this fine forum could set that up?

You could have the same for all firmwares. This way nobody has to spend hours trying to find the site that has the stuff they're after and can instead spend hours trying to find the theme of the many posted that they want to use.

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

First of all highboy made a thread to create coldboots why don't you just request it, second there is a site suggestions thread. Most of the members have contributed a lot to making us our custom themes. If you want something just request it and someone will try to help you out. I would like a thread contributed to coldboots but some leechers just like to go with the flow. If you feel it is necessary just post it on the site suggestion thread.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page

pigboy is offline -Hacks Newbie

Sorry, didn't see that other thread for site suggestions. And I don't really have one I want to request, I want to see what's out there. I'm not creative enough to come up with cool ideas for my PSP. I love to show off other peoples work, that's why they put them online isn't it?

osnap1584 is offline Senior Member -Hacks Titan

You see think of it this way you'll probably see more threads dedicated to requesting coldboots rather sharing because coldboots are totally custom. Gameboots could be shared depending on the different clips people would like. Coldboots are totally customized. Like the font someone wants to use, the text, whether they want an image, and the type of wave. I doubt many people would use a coldboot with welcome osnap in it or something. So most likely you will have a coldboot requesting thread rather than a coldboot sharing. Creativity doesn't matter as long as you know what type of coldboot you want and what's in a coldboot.

Click on Sig to View My Deviant Art Page