Thread: Request ,any chance of anyone doin opening prx please

moi
    moi is offline -Hacks Neophyte

is there anyone who could please make two opening_prx for 3.80_5 with a ladies voice saying welcome nic,the aol welcome nic and welcome sarah will be excellent,its for my daughters and they would love this,as ive finally figuired out how to do an opening_rco{thanks highboy for your tut} with the same txt as above,but am struggling to master the sound part of things.
    thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.

m102391 is offline -Hacks Smarty

HIGHBOY RULES! :o :twothumbs:

\"I used to be open minded, but my brain kept falling out...\"
    i love highboy..seriously, no homo

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by moi
    is there anyone who could please make two opening_prx for 3.80_5 with a ladies voice saying welcome nic,the aol welcome nic and welcome sarah will be excellent,its for my daughters and they would love this,as ive finally figuired out how to do an opening_rco{thanks highboy for your tut} with the same txt as above,but am struggling to master the sound part of things.
    thanks in advance to anyone willing to help.
    i dont know the aol version but try these and let me know if there ok

Download
    Check out my apps Here

moi
    moi is offline -Hacks Neophyte

the sounds are cool highboy i really appreciate what you have done for me as i havent much clue how to mess with the sounds lol,i hope im not being a pain but they are a little too robotic but the sound level ect is spot on and i realize you arent to know wot i wanted as i didnt give u a wav as example i have put a link to wavs here http://www.sendspace.com/file/m97hot ,but if you havnt got time to use im happy with what i got ,and am still pleased with the outcome you are a legend m8.
    regards moi

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by moi
    the sounds are cool highboy i really appreciate what you have done for me as i havent much clue how to mess with the sounds lol,i hope im not being a pain but they are a little too robotic but the sound level ect is spot on and i realize you arent to know wot i wanted as i didnt give u a wav as example i have put a link to wavs here http://www.sendspace.com/file/m97hot ,but if you havnt got time to use im happy with what i got ,and am still pleased with the outcome you are a legend m8.
    regards moi
    you can do them now just download the tool in my sig there and if you have any problems just let me know
    Check out my apps Here