Thread: Help With Installing X-Flash

reactions is offline -Hacks Newbie

okay i did a search and checked the stickies and even followed the Readme - i downloaded x-flash v18k - i have a psp slim with 3.90 mm2

i added the % blah to the 1.50 game folder and the other to the game folder.

i go to games and i see the xflash app then it doesnt work when i click it.

i'm trying to get custom gameboots.

I love my Nintendo DS & My PSP slim is just okay..

chickentikka is offline -Hacks Ninja

you dont use xflash it isn't compatible with m33, for custom gameboots all you have to do is press select on you psp then change the usb mode from memory stick to flash 0, once that is done connect the psp to your pc and make a backup of your vsh/resource folder.
    then put the gameboot you have got into the resource folder and change back your usb mode and youre sweet

mmmmmm is offline Senior Member -Hacks God

Also, that homebrew is not compatible with slim psp. If you want to run older homebrew apps and games look into Dark AleX's Time Machine.
    ( ^^)b

reactions is offline -Hacks Newbie

thanks guys - will try this later! i don't know why i missed that part about the slim :posessed:
    I love my Nintendo DS & My PSP slim is just okay..

sickonenine is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by chickentikka
    you dont use xflash it isn't compatible with m33, for custom gameboots all you have to do is press select on you psp then change the usb mode from memory stick to flash 0, once that is done connect the psp to your pc and make a backup of your vsh/resource folder.
    then put the gameboot you have got into the resource folder and change back your usb mode and youre sweet
    hey im a newb that has been going through all the threads for more info with no success. glad i came upon this thread.

i have a fat psp with 3.90 m33-2and im trying to load a custom game boot. i do the above but i noticed that the resource folder contains no gameboot file. please advise. i apologize in advance if this is the wrong place for questions. thanks1

sickonenine is offline -Hacks Newbie

well after doing more research. apparently the file is hidden because of windows. :)

Luisprado is offline -Hacks Guru

yeah just replace it with a custom one.No chance of brick.but if you want to backup your original psp gameboot.

VENOM!!!