Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: (request) Gameboot

Jmaxximus is offline -Hacks Newbie

Looking for the coldboot and game boot of the female saying Playstation Portable..PSP. I've seen it on youtube a couple of times. Can anyone help me. THANKS

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by Jmaxximus
    Looking for the coldboot and game boot of the female saying Playstation Portable..PSP. I've seen it on youtube a couple of times. Can anyone help me. THANKS
    the coldboot is easy just need to know your firmware but the gameboot dont know what video that you would want with that sound maybe the ps3 one ?like this but with that sound

Check out my apps Here

Yes that one would be just fine I new at this. I'm running 3.90 m33-2 FW. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I thank you again.

Yes that one would be just fine I new at this. I'm running 3.90 m33-2 FW. I haven't been able to find it anywhere. I thank you again.
    try these man

Download
    Check out my apps Here

THANK you for the upload but I have this one. I'm looking for the one that has the same lady but after words it sounds like a kid but she says PSP. This is the one I heard on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9o6...eature=related

THANK you for the upload but I have this one. I'm looking for the one that has the same lady but after words it sounds like a kid but she says PSP. This is the one I heard on you tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI9o6...eature=related
    thats the one i uploaded to be sure i downloaded it and tried it out so please try it again.
    Check out my apps Here

I tried it again and it does have a women saying "Playstation Portable" but not a a kid saying "PSP".

I tried it again and it does have a women saying "Playstation Portable" but not a a kid saying "PSP".
    well are you sure your putting it in the right place for i downloaded it again and tried it again so something is going on at your end.

flash0:/vsh/module/opening_plugin.prx

or maybe you mean the gameboot i dont know anymore please clue me in.thanks and sorry for the hassle
    Check out my apps Here

Yes thats exactly where I'm putting it but I still donot here the little girl at the nd say "PSP". And I get that when starting a game I would also like it as acold . THANKS AGAIN

Yes thats exactly where I'm putting it but I still donot here the little girl at the nd say "PSP". And I get that when starting a game I would also like it as acold . THANKS AGAIN
    well i understand now.you have the right coldboot thats what i was talking about.you will never get that whole thing in the gameboot for its almost 4 seconds long and a gameboot is only 2.5 thats why i cut it to that length in the first place....so what would you like me to do now ?
    Check out my apps Here

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast