Thread: [REQ]KH 2 Gameboot

AzNsquirl is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default [REQ]KH 2 Gameboot

Could someone please make a a gameboot for me from this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqKU8B7JUk

(From 1:21-1:26) and after the white screen make it so the words PSP come on the screen?

Also i have 5.00 m33. I've tried multiple times to make my own gameboots (not just this one) but i just cant get the hang of it. so if someone could please make it for me id be really thankful

Edit: Also, could someone make it so that the video doesnt loop continuously? Because i once made a gameboot that kept doing that.. LASTLY, could someone explain to me how to to put it into 5.00 m33? because i use to have 3.90 and i put it in the flash0, but the same files are no longer there when in 5.00 m33 ?!? Confused to the max

Last edited by AzNsquirl; 04-27-2009 at 04:46 PM.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by AzNsquirl View Post
    Could someone please make a a gameboot for me from this video?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xiqKU8B7JUk

(From 1:21-1:26) and after the white screen make it so the words PSP come on the screen?

Also i have 5.00 m33. I've tried multiple times to make my own gameboots (not just this one) but i just cant get the hang of it. so if someone could please make it for me id be really thankful

Edit: Also, could someone make it so that the video doesnt loop continuously? Because i once made a gameboot that kept doing that.. LASTLY, could someone explain to me how to to put it into 5.00 m33? because i use to have 3.90 and i put it in the flash0, but the same files are no longer there when in 5.00 m33 ?!? Confused to the max
    try these,replace both in the same place as 390.the files are still there but u just cant see them.look at the pic below in order to se them again.

Download

In Windows, go to:

Tools --> Folder Options --> View:

Make sure show hidden files and folders is ticked, and hide protected operating files is unticked:

thanks to robs for his instuctions
    Check out my apps Here

AzNsquirl is offline -Hacks Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by highboy View Post
    try these,replace both in the same place as 390.the files are still there but u just cant see them.look at the pic below in order to se them again.

Download

In Windows, go to:

Tools --> Folder Options --> View:

Make sure show hidden files and folders is ticked, and hide protected operating files is unticked:

thanks to robs for his instuctions

Thanks for making it and telling me how to see the files but uh..link is down Dx sorry

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

Quote Originally Posted by AzNsquirl View Post
    Thanks for making it and telling me how to see the files but uh..link is down Dx sorry
    works fine for me but i uploaded to rapidshare also for you.

Download
    Check out my apps Here