Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: ColdBoot Question???

  
  1. #1
    KenXa is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default ColdBoot Question???

    Ok. I used to have a FFVII coldboot but lost it a year ago. I was wanting to put another one back. Iv'e tried the cintro and pmf player but my psp semi bricks when I enable the "Autostart". Does anyone have a short "rco" file. Its just easier for me to flash.Or really I would like to know if there is a way to convert "pmf" to "rco". thank you


  2. #2
    highboy's Avatar
    highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenXa View Post
    Ok. I used to have a FFVII coldboot but lost it a year ago. I was wanting to put another one back. Iv'e tried the cintro and pmf player but my psp semi bricks when I enable the "Autostart". Does anyone have a short "rco" file. Its just easier for me to flash.Or really I would like to know if there is a way to convert "pmf" to "rco". thank you
    if you are still wanting to put on an intro you need to get autostart to work.the rco has nothing to do with the intro all you would edit it for would be a longer gboot.theres a tut in this tread that deals with cintro have a look at that.i myself still use the old school style with the 150 kernel.
    Check out my apps Here

  3. #3
    KenXa is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I have 5.xx. is that why autostart wont work? I just brick every time.

  4. #4
    highboy's Avatar
    highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Alberta Canada
    Posts
    2,718
    Rep Power
    14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenXa View Post
    I have 5.xx. is that why autostart wont work? I just brick every time.
    it should work on firmware 5 did you follow my friends tutorial ?

    http://www.psp-hacks.com/forums/f134...rk-on-t222246/
    Check out my apps Here

  5. #5
    KenXa is offline -Hacks Newbie
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    I did, and it semi bricks everytime I enable it.Is there some other method???

  6. #6
    Nothingface420's Avatar
    Nothingface420 is offline Theme Developer -Hacks Veteran
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,106
    Rep Power
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KenXa View Post
    I did, and it semi bricks everytime I enable it.Is there some other method???
    Autostart is the only method to use cintros

    does Autostart not load up when you select it in the Game menu?
    or does the psp not start when you enable the plugin?

    some people have problems with Autostart V5 so try V4 if you haven't already.

    also make sure your kernal mode is set to 5.xx

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •