Thread: [request]Cintro And GameBoot If Possible

iryu is offline -Hacks Newbie

Default [request]Cintro And GameBoot If Possible

Hey Everyone,

Im new here and ive seen all the great cintros and gameboots (greatwork everyone!!!). I have been doing research and i really wanted a gameboot and cintro for my soon to be 5.00 m33 psp (if im correct) and then i found this video which contained what i wanted!!!
    The Video Of My Desired Cintro And Gameboot
    If At All Possible:
    could i get a cintro of 2:47 through 3:01 Going to a Black Screen Saying "Welcome To Your Sanctuary Ryu" for about 5 seconds (if not possible you can have it go to a black screen and end)
    And A Gameboot Of:
    1:14 through 1:20 then blanking to a white screen with the PSP Logo (i would prefer to have the PSP logo at the end but if you dont want to do that you dont have to)

Thanks Ahead of time (again im new)

Last edited by iryu; 06-04-2009 at 10:35 PM.

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

i cant get a good source of this and downloaded the flv but when i started working with it its is crap so i abandoned it.please provide a different link so i can at least download an mp4 to work with.
    Check out my apps Here

Quote Originally Posted by highboy View Post
    i cant get a good source of this and downloaded the flv but when i started working with it its is crap so i abandoned it.please provide a different link so i can at least download an mp4 to work with.
    mp4 download

hehe sorry about that

blake1211 is offline -Hacks Hacker

here try this one and yea the first video was no good so i found a new one made the files and then my internet wouldn't work for the rest of the day so sorry for the delay if you first get a blank screen try turning off the psp it fixed the screen for me

also i couldn't get the normal psp logo to show in the video so i just put a picture of the logo at the end of the video i hope that's ok with you

kingdom hearts gameboot and cintro
    Last edited by blake1211; 06-06-2009 at 02:25 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by blake1211 View Post
    here try this one and yea the first video was no good so i found a new one made the files and then my internet wouldn't work for the rest of the day so sorry for the delay if you first get a blank screen try turning off the psp it fixed the screen for me

also i couldn't get the normal psp logo to show in the video so i just put a picture of the logo at the end of the video i hope that's ok with you

kingdom hearts gameboot and cintro
    thanks but i cant try it yet i havent ordered the pandora battery and magic memory stick yet but when i do ill be sure to give you feed back