Thread: cintro help please, big problem trying it to work

billy_assasin is offline -Hacks Newbie

Angry cintro help please, big problem trying it to work

guys im really havin some trouble here. i have no idea what it is im doing wrong, ive made two so far but there crap and they all work, so recently i tried making another one, a really good one so that i could share it with u guys too but thats where i get into trouble, its a fight scene from a movie i downloaded.....the only diference with this cintro from the ones i usually make was that i used tmpgenic 4.0 to cut like 4 parts from the clip, and the final came out to 50 sec from a 5 minute video segment...

so i followed mmmm guide and used the avi splitter to split the movie into segments, once i had the right segment i inserted it to tmpgenic 4.0express and as mentioned above cut like 5 parts out and had the final clip, used the filters and made the final video.....using the umd tools and the pmf creator, but when i insert the pmf in my psp the message 'scele1open failed' keeps coming up, i have no idea what it is im doing wrong...

the funny bit is that when i dont used the editing cutting procedure the pmf works.....for example...

what im trying to do, lets take a 1.00 minute long fight scene,

i cut the regions, 0.10-0.20 seconds out, 0.30-0.40 sec out and the final clip i have is 40 seconds long. but i cut regions out from within...result error comes up when i play the pmf in psp

whereas if i cut the regions 0.40-0.60 seconds or in other words all the way to end of the clip....the 30 sec of final clip produced.....result it works...

im trying my best of what it is im doing here...but please if someone could understand an tell me what it is im doing wrong, it wud be much appreciated...don know why its not paying if i cut few stuff to get my final clip....the pmf produced doesnt work....please help

highboy is offline Senior Member -Hacks Monk

id like to help you but i never use tmpgen.i use ulead 11 or coral 12 (really the same thing).i make my clips then join them all with whatever transitions i want then take it over to virtual dub to resize and what not.if you want give me the vid and ill record what i do for you maybe that will help.
    Check out my apps Here

cyboargninja is offline -Hacks Member

i use sony vegas pro. dont like tempgen
    my e-penis grows stronger with your hate

add to my rep if ive helped you

billy_assasin is offline -Hacks Newbie

hey really sorry for the late reply guys, been very busy lately...happy to be back yeh sure id love to give the video but now that u guys have mentioned, think its time i give some otehr softwares a try, ive got sony vegas and ive got u lead, never really used them purely for making the intros but ill give it a try, save highboy some time but incase i fail, i hope ur options still open highboy....ill give u ther video and may be u could possibly have a look at it....thanks again bill